Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Great set Noddie, tyres + wheels, awesome. Any info regarding the cold air feed blank? Any benefits?

But why didn't you have the drone in the first place, after removing the middle section? Any chance the rear boxes have been damaged due to the lack of middle silencer? The gradual change of sound would worry me tbh.

You only get the drone on the motorway. Didn't take it on the motorway home on Friday. Only Sunday to today. It's unbearable lol.

As for the cold air feed blank? Difficult to say right now tbh. The flat spot with the zaust has made it feel slow. It's also too loud to cane it to test it out. Though I imagine testing it on Knockhill (where the flat spot should be less noticeable, I hope) should be able give me a better answer then.

did say it would be loud, and might even be too loud for the DB limit

As Mark has said. Knockhill doesn't have a noise limit so safe on that front. Never mind too loud for a track anyway. Tis too loud for me lol.

Don't wanna deafen Jack before he's even 2 yet.

Car is booked in to have the Akra silenced middle section replaced on Thursday next week.

Its actually really not that bad just town/slow driving. Its above 50mph where its too much.

Car is booked in to have the Akra silenced middle section replaced on Thursday next week.

Its actually really not that bad just town/slow driving. Its above 50mph where its too much.

At least youll have one trackday with it as a non-res system. Cant wait to hear it at full chat :evil:

Well it turns out the exhaust on the track sounds superb. You get none of that constant drone and never feel the flat spot as the revs are always up.

As for the track evening? Was less than impressed with a lot of the others' driving (w@anks in denial that a little Clio is faster than their more expensive, more power cars that won't get out of the way) but the 200 was superb, though I did forget to lift my tyre pump which meant after a while the tyres got a little too hot to cope.

One wee guy did ask me the question, is that the Clio from Togear :clap:

Anyhow some pics (Though the are not very good):

8684592843_38b462fb07_b.jpg

8685709766_4ee0a1fa83_b.jpg

8685708826_1296d7b983_b.jpg

I do have some vids but tbh when watching them back there is not one instance where I get a clear lap. Traffic really was a joke.

Forgot to add. I managed to burn through 50 litres of super juice in 56 minutes of track driving. Nearly a consumption rate of 1 litre per minute. Not bad eh?

Forgot to add. I managed to burn through 50 litres of super juice in 56 minutes of track driving. Nearly a consumption rate of 1 litre per minute. Not bad eh?[/QUOTE

That's some going ! Must have proper been giving it some. I need to get mine on a track !

Well it turns out the exhaust on the track sounds superb. You get none of that constant drone and never feel the flat spot as the revs are always up.

As for the track evening? Was less than impressed with a lot of the others' driving (w@anks in denial that a little Clio is faster than their more expensive, more power cars that won't get out of the way) but the 200 was superb, though I did forget to lift my tyre pump which meant after a while the tyres got a little too hot to cope.

One wee guy did ask me the question, is that the Clio from Togear :clap:

Anyhow some pics (Though the are not very good):

8684592843_38b462fb07_b.jpg

8685709766_4ee0a1fa83_b.jpg

8685708826_1296d7b983_b.jpg

I do have some vids but tbh when watching them back there is not one instance where I get a clear lap. Traffic really was a joke.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Think you're being a little hard on yourself, I think those pictures are cracking mate! What are the cars that didn't want to move? :-p

That blue fiesta behind N0ddie and infront of me didn't want to move. He then wrecked in the tyre wall later.

I've got a video following you once I passed the Fiesta if you want.

That's some going ! Must have proper been giving it some. I need to get mine on a track !

No point taking it on the track and not going for it. :tongue_smilie:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Looking good NOddie big kerbs up their I've put the spa pics up

Think you're being a little hard on yourself, I think those pictures are cracking mate! What are the cars that didn't want to move? :-p

Spose its a different camera angle that I've not seen. I do like those 3 pics though.

The cars I found wouldn't get outta the way were the Red 911 Turbo and a 420bhp (Or so is claimed) black Toyota MR2.

That blue fiesta behind N0ddie and infront of me didn't want to move. He then wrecked in the tyre wall later.

I've got a video following you once I passed the Fiesta if you want.

Yeah go for it Mark.

I didn't see the ST crash happen but I did see the aftermath.

No point taking it on the track and not going for it. :tongue_smilie:

Spose its a different camera angle that I've not seen. I do like those 3 pics though.

The cars I found wouldn't get outta the way were the Red 911 Turbo and a 420bhp (Or so is claimed) black Toyota MR2.

Yeah go for it Mark.

I didn't see the ST crash happen but I did see the aftermath.

They obviously just didn't like the fact that a clio was keeping up with them

I didn't see the accident either just the car on the back of the lorry.

Your car looks great cocking a wheel now and then on turn in.

[YOUTUBE]OJFd7o6oyaE[/YOUTUBE]

I think I need one of those things to speed up the HZ rate of Harry's Lap Timer as the speed seems to be out. Unsure about in the corners but definitely out on the straights :lol:

Last edited:
Well the exhaust has been changed back to having the Akrapovic silenced section fitted. The difference is night and day in terms of drone noise.

Emma thinks the car is faster with the silencer fitted and I think I agree. I think to fully exploit the unsilenced section I would have needed a remap but hey ho.

With How Fast just around the corner all that needs done is to give her a good clean (Inside and out). Also pondering as to whether or not to lower her to "touring car ride height levels" just for How Fast. Couldnt have it that low for day to day driving.

Decisions decisions.

Similar Thread Suggestions