Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

looking good mate:smile:sits just right at that hight IMO.

Cheers bud.

In the process of ordering new brake parts as the braking performance has deteriorated recently.

Stripped and cleaned the front brakes but the pads had plenty of meat left on them. Thinking about it. I've replaced the front pads a number of times as well as the discs. However have only ever changed the rear pads once and discs never. They are now looking considerably worse for wear.

So going to stick with the standard rear discs but try the CL RC5+ pads.

Cheers bud.

In the process of ordering new brake parts as the braking performance has deteriorated recently.

Stripped and cleaned the front brakes but the pads had plenty of meat left on them. Thinking about it. I've replaced the front pads a number of times as well as the discs. However have only ever changed the rear pads once and discs never. They are now looking considerably worse for wear.

So going to stick with the standard rear discs but try the CL RC5+ pads.

Sounds good think you will need them when you have turbo power ha!

Any photoshop gurus out there do me a small favour.

Thinking of purchasing some OZ Alleggerita alloy wheels for the green one. Just need a little photoshop to gimme an idea of how she'll look.

Anyhoo. The pics:

8279141740_39942b6e20_b.jpg

Onto this:

6022748001_e4a618a845_b.jpg

Cheers

Like so, super rear braking :wink:

Don't forget the different colours, wasn't a fan of the gun metal grey personally.

Attachments

• 6022748001_e4a618a845_b.jpg
    6022748001_e4a618a845_b.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 60
Cheers for that Grump. Think ill be sticking with the matt black tbh. This'll just gimme an idea of how it'll look.

Also good news on the "will they fi over my discs" front. They will. Simo (MK3 encyclopaedia) provided me with the answer.

Will ring Toni tomorrow and get them ordered.

Cheers for that Grump. Think ill be sticking with the matt black tbh. This'll just gimme an idea of how it'll look.

Also good news on the "will they fi over my discs" front. They will. Simo (MK3 encyclopaedia) provided me with the answer.

Will ring Toni tomorrow and get them ordered.

Have you got the bigger disc upgrade on then? I keep looking at that...... :smiley:

Yup. Tis bloody awesome. Outstanding performance on track. I ran ours on track for 2 hours 30 mins in 3 hours at the track and not once did they fade.

Easily the best mod for trackday purposes.

8279566956_d3011fb3a0_b.jpg

Simo's proof the wheels fit. This car is running 332mm discs and clear. Our 330mm should clear with ease.

Yup. Tis bloody awesome. Outstanding performance on track. I ran ours on track for 2 hours 30 mins in 3 hours at the track and not once did they fade.

Easily the best mod for trackday purposes.

Is that the one from Ktec?

I noticed Godpseed do pretty much exactly the same thing for £500ish which appeals to my Yorkshireness.

Yeah the performance Friction ones. I only went for the PF ones coz at the time nobody had fitted them to their Clios so therefore no reviews.

Think that's too close for comfort Simo lol

What you doing with the Ultras NOddie?

Will keep them, stick some winter tyres on them.

Was thinking about it last night. Middle of December is probably not the best time to put new wheels on the car. With the state the roads are in with the salt etc.

Think that's too close for comfort Simo lol

Will keep them, stick some winter tyres on them.

Was thinking about it last night. Middle of December is probably not the best time to put new wheels on the car. With the state the roads are in with the salt etc.

smart move be best to wait for the bad weather to go,i would stick them on when your going to be hitting the track more.

Similar Thread Suggestions