Alex's White Clio 200 - PIC HEAVY!

Sorry mate no problems I'll get it sorted when I decide to sell, need to transfer the plate first.
The ban was very unfair in my opinion but I just have to take it on the chin!

Huge amount of special circumstances..

Would cost thousands to try fight it and may not even make a difference so it's not worth it. Just getting on with it !

Last edited:
Yeah but at the end of the day I was caught behind the wheel over the limit and it's still a mandatory ban. 12 month minimum!

Just bought a brand new motorbike the week before as well

Yeah but at the end of the day I was caught behind the wheel over the limit and it's still a mandatory ban. 12 month minimum!

Just bought a brand new motorbike the week before as well

Ouch! Feel sorry for you!

What speed you caught at if you dont mind me asking?

Sorry to hear your news pal but it's still worth fighting a friend of mine was caught over the limit and because he drives for a living they gave him a 6 month ban instead so worth having a pop bud

Ban ends 1 week today, it's been a long 13 months but I Kept the car and made some changes !

Painted interior parts -

506c8a588ef5a81d22db9eace9300442.jpg

48e7c048fa54e4bc898992f00657365d.jpg

5236c52d5c8bdc19351364d6173b92dd.jpg

32de5b1281064486c389baa203c65a15.jpg

b54fbe6db71390593403623c2efeb96f.jpg

And it's in the garage now getting projectors and scorpion back box and decat fitted, here's a vid of the exhaust.

https://vimeo.com/116775512

Future plans are remap to hopefully smoother out the rev range and reduce/remove the flat spot!

It's also getting a full surface pain protection detail at pm autodetailing on Tuesday !

Last edited:
I was going to sell and buy a meg 250 but I decided to keep it and put the money towards a house.

Can't wait for next Wednesday, I'm at the worst stage now it's soo close and everything is sorted and ready to go !

No haha it was being replaced about a week or 2 after that so overspray didn't really matter

I'm new to this site but this has to be one of my favorites on here, looks mean from the back, I'm getting a 200 next week, do you mind me asking where you got your cup spoiler and if it was easy to fit, also the badge covers? (I know it was a long time ago, sorry)

Similar Thread Suggestions