akrapovic delivery time

-flat spot lol no flat spot at all pulls smoother if any thing and better at part throttle and mid rang power is better

Got to make sure with these things...

One day I'll get one, just worried about buying it and then having the realisation of what else I could have done with the same amount of money.

Anyone know anywhere with stock?

i think I'm going to look into getting one. I was set to buy one a few weeks back but lost interest when they weren't in stock and had to wait without knowing an ETA.

been considering the scorpion with a decat pipe but can't find many reviews on it. I know the Akra will fit perectly without knocking or melting the diffuser. Others seem hit and miss.

Anyone know anywhere with stock?

i think I'm going to look into getting one. I was set to buy one a few weeks back but lost interest when they weren't in stock and had to wait without knowing an ETA.

been considering the scorpion with a decat pipe but can't find many reviews on it. I know the Akra will fit perectly without knocking or melting the diffuser. Others seem hit and miss.
I rang around when I was ordering and no one had stock , ktec would be worth a call but I cant grumble mine took 7 days for date of ordering untill it was at my door :smile:

From revolution. They're local to me and offered the best deal and I've bought a lot of bit and had work done there in the past.

Mine should be here tomorrow (well I was told early this week when I ordered it last week) I'll give them till tomorrow, if not I'll chase it with Ktec

I do croft quiet days regularly which are 89db

each time I've been noise tested as standard it's been nowhere near. At cadwell it was tested at loc 80's and the bloke said I would get away with an exhaust easily

all the reviews I've seen seem to say they're not too loud.