akrapovic delivery time

I did say try Revolution week's back!could of had it on by now.

Think you will be ok with the db test Kelv it's in the higher rev range they come alive,do they test around 4k.

It was the factory or the supplier that didn't have any a few weeks back so don't think it would have mattered at the time where I Ordered it. Everywhere seemed to have a waiting time for them.

apparently there is limited supply now. They must be made in very small batches or something.

It was the factory or the supplier that didn't have any a few weeks back so don't think it would have mattered at the time where I Ordered it. Everywhere seemed to have a waiting time for them.

apparently there is limited supply now. They must be made in very small batches or something.

Yeah maybe limited stock with the 200 not been made now,Well hope this week dose not dragg to much for you:thumbup:

From what I hear there almost all built to order

From what I hear there almost all built to order

It wouldn't suprise me really as its a lot of money to tie up in stock

revolution offered me free fitting too but I'm going to do it myself as that's part of the fun really especially with something as well made.

goig to book into RS tuning for a remap once fitted

i wonder if they would do a group buy

It wouldn't suprise me really as its a lot of money to tie up in stock

revolution offered me free fitting too but I'm going to do it myself as that's part of the fun really especially with something as well made.

goig to book into RS tuning for a remap once fitted

i wonder if they would do a group buy

Yeah they fit a treat mate only tricky bit is the wee clamp at the front is a pain to open but I'm sure u will be ok , some exhaust sealer at the front might be useful too

I usually use high temp sealant we use offshore. Works a treat and doesn't set hard

just sold my golf milltek and it came apart no problem. I expected it to be set solid

Last edited:
Our AG 200 passed the Bedford Autodrome noise test with ease when we had the Akra Evolution on it.

that's handy to know.
as you are probably aware, Bedford give you one strike and your out, and they have loads of markers scattered around the track.
ive set them off previously, and its not fun being sent home at 10am due to being to noisy :worried:

Just had an Evo fitted last week at Ktec , no delay on delivery took about 3 days to come in.
spent ages deciding if i should get one or not ,
so glad i did sounds amazing , not too loud and with a re map as well feels great through all revs.

hello

76AD69D6-07BC-4624-90E4-E8FB88AE3942-19191-00001A7C587BA827_zpsbd741b42.jpg

4E1857E9-DBD5-44CF-A423-F663FE75BF8B-19191-00001A7C4A016E7A_zps33b5c99d.jpg

B4D1D7E4-E713-4A5C-805F-7DF01653E3E9-19191-00001A7C76DA4D32_zpsfc2f396e.jpg

Mine came last thursday. Fitted it last night, bloody awesome. Nice and subtle when it needs to be but a nice note when on it!

Perfect for me as i'm a poof and cant stand noisy droney systems

This is on a 197. No flat spot. Just need to sort the rear. Really want it to look o.e, as love the slash cut tapered look. I'll probably source a 200 diffuser short term, as i dont want to be cutting the trims whilst its under guarantee.

class

mine didn't come today but hopefully tomorrow!

took the car for a sound thrashing today to make up for the disappointment!

You'll love it i'm sure. i was a bit worried about the 'chav' element being past 30, however i'm over the moon with it.

Ive had a few ktec systems on past MK2 RS Clios and binned them off pretty sharpish due to the loudness and drone. This thing is perfect, and its a work of art, even to the packaging it came in!

You'll love it i'm sure. i was a bit worried about the 'chav' element being past 30, however i'm over the moon with it.

Ive had a few ktec systems on past MK2 RS Clios and binned them off pretty sharpish due to the loudness and drone. This thing is perfect, and its a work of art, even to the packaging it came in!

I found mine got abit louder after some time but nothing crazy :smile: mega exhaust tho

thats good to know - i don't want it stupidly loud either and its got to be track day friendly

to be honest i find the standard exhaust is pretty loud inside the car but outside it sounds like a hairdryer.

not got the exhaust yet - apparently its not been made or shipped yet so will have to wait until next week

pretty gutted

That's a bit toss! I waited over a month the first time before I cancelled
it. This time it came within 2 weeks

what are they like to live with? I had a Poweflow one a few years back which was ok until you get on the motorway and it became the worlds worst drone and after a while couldnt have a chat with anybody in the car as couldnt hear them as it just got louder and louder the longer you drove, it seemed to be loud in the wrong places. I've heard the akra systems when giving it some welly and sounds really nice but nobody ever posts youtube videos of them cruising on the motorway at 70 with the mrs and little one :smiley:

what are they like to live with? I had a Poweflow one a few years back which was ok until you get on the motorway and it became the worlds worst drone and after a while couldnt have a chat with anybody in the car as couldnt hear them as it just got louder and louder the longer you drove, it seemed to be loud in the wrong places. I've heard the akra systems when giving it some welly and sounds really nice but nobody ever posts youtube videos of them cruising on the motorway at 70 with the mrs and little one :smiley:

I have the centre silencer out on mine and not bad at all at 70mph,i will get a vid:thumbup: