Adverts on forum

has your membership run out Matt? it doesn't say paid member on your profile anymore?

Yeah I can confirm this is nothing new, non-members have been shown ads for as long as I can remember. Ads will re-appear if your membership has expired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimmy
Yeah I can confirm this is nothing new, non-members have been shown ads for as long as I can remember. Ads will re-appear if your membership has expired

That may explain it then. I’m glad it’s that, was making me think that my phone may have a bug. How do I sort a new membership?

Thank you for clarifying, Nik. I wasn't aware this was the case.

That may explain it then. I’m glad it’s that, was making me think that my phone may have a bug. How do I sort a new membership?

Matt, if you hover over your name at the top of the page, you will get a drop down box. Click on 'Memberships' and that will take you to the page where you have the choice of which membership to renew with. I hope that helps. Any issues, please do let me know.

Similar Thread Suggestions