Oh FFS stupid iPhone adverts

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Infuriates me, "You can do video calling"

Yeah hello? You can't do it from anywhere?!?!?!

Just makes me want to watch this more and more:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/YOUTUBE]

You can do it if your jailbroken ;-)

Apparently it's the limitation of the networks and not the phone, so hopefully it will be switched on soon!

I love the anti-apple brigade! (the missus is in it to, the silly blackberry loving wench!)

LOLOLOL at this "backlash"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOtC9QfXac&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Nobody else does video calling as well Mike. Im selling our iPhone 4s, not because they are not great phones, just to save a bit of cash. Bought a couple of cheap Android phones to replace them, and they are Utter ****e in comparison.

Daughter has an HTC - looks cheap, feels cheap, performs cheap:001_huh:

Android is over rated massively. I think the only reason its gained so much on iOS is due to it being so open sourced. Its really inferior in every single way. To the point where its frustrating.

I've got an Android and sometimes it's great. But tbh, it's more the phone than the os, and you are restricted to an iphone, but there are loads of Android phones. Mine is annoying because it was one of the first Android phones, and as a result has a poor touch screen and is a bit klunky. But my mate has a HTC and it is better. Does anyone know much about the new Windows phones?

Ive got a San Francisco (ZTE Blade) running a modded version of Froyo (Android 2.2). And i have to say its a complete POS compared to the iPhone 4. But im just trying to save cash at the moment, hence the iPhone 4 sale.

I used to think touch screen phones were silly but have had an iphone 4 for about 6 months now and wouldn't be without it. Fantastic bit of kit

I personally think that the iPhone is massively overrated, a few years ago it was bar far the best smart phone, but there's little in it now, especially when there such excellent alternatives now.

To be fair though there are some crap cheapo Android phones out there, but it's not to say that they are all like that, the nice uni-body HTC Legend is very well made and phones like the Nexus S I'd take any day over an iPhone.

The new WiMo 7 phones are nice too and it'll be interesting to see how the arrangement with Nokia pans out.