AD08's

What are people's thoughts on running 2 of these on front an couple of good conti sporst on the rear??

What are people's thoughts on running 2 of these on front an couple of good conti sporst on the rear??

Should be fine if you like going sideways.

People seem to try this kind of thing on track days and inevitably end up facing the wrong direction. You're effectively biasing the handling towards oversteer.

with Grumpy Twig on this,I had 2 on the front and 2 new hankooks on the back for a week or so and the back end kicked out.I think you need a set of 4 of these tyres to get the best out of them.

I've just ordered 4 of these from Blackcircles - Tesco clubcard points worth £40 and £11 from clicking on topcashback.co.uk before buying has made them even more of a bargain :smiley:

Impressed with these so far on the road.

Ride is a bit fidgety, but apart from that, no untoward noise, no drama, good grip in the dry.

Drove for the first time in the wet yesterday and through standing water they seemed to displace well enough...I wasn't really trying though as it was on high banked country roads with nowhere to go if it went wrong.

Haven't really tried any kind of cornering load in the damp yet...may get the opportunity to test that out in a couple of weeks at Bedford. Looking forward to seeing what they're like on track regardless of the weather.

Similar Thread Suggestions