AD08's

theres no full side escape for water from the middle of the tyre. only small side veins.

cant be great in anything more than nats piss surely lol

ouch sod that. im putting Kuhmo Ecsta LE Sports on mine soon... 65 a corner and the best tyre iv ever had on a sports car.

im starting to hear good things about kuhmo, just not to sure about buying them as...well......

AD08's are a pretty penny that have a dam good rep

nice will save you a few bob then £65 a corner:thumbsup:

lol im not really fussed about price when it comes to tyres.

the kuhmos are a copy of the michelin pilots though, and perform better to be honest. Mate has them on his ibiza fr too and got 20k miles from his fronts lol. Still drives like a nutter.

So while im not fussed about price, id still rather get tyres that perform just as good and are just as safe for half the price lol

I have looked at these with my tyre supplier today! They are going to be my next tyre come August. By the way, these and the more aggressive road legal slick tyres such as R888 and like are not going to be road legal in the EU as of 2014/2015!! So make sure you have the opportunity now....

I love mine and are even stable in this crap weather we have been having and on track they stick like sh!t to fur

I love mine and are even stable in this crap weather we have been having and on track they stick like sh!t to fur

That's good to hear. Have about 3-4k miles left in our current set of Contis so think I'll go for these when they are getting swapped.

phwoar! price v performance wise these and federal 595 rsr's are simply the best from what i've heard,you get what you pay for at the end of the day and JUST LOOK AT THEM! big thanks to mark for picking these up for me,pint coming yr way fella...

no probs mate,hold you to that pint fella:thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions