Ad08's.... No where has them!

jakehewitt

North East Rep
Looking for some Ad08's but no one has them in Stock or has to wait 6 weeks for them! I would have though yoko would have been smart enough to run it until the new compound came out.
Anyway.
Does anyone know anywhere that does have them in? Would like them as soon as possible :smiley:

She's my weekend car, so always getting ragged. Will be doing a couple hopefully this year but would like plenty of grip for the run outs too.

Rang k tec they say they've been discontinued new model tyres comes out in August also rang other places they said the same there's some on eBay £150 each plus postage.

Last edited:
Why don't you get the Federal 595's, fantastic tyre and just as good if not slightly better on track than the Yoko's.. Surprisingly very good in the wet too.

Was thinking federals, might be the next option if I can't get any yokos. What they like on the road?

Awesome on the road Jake. I've used them all year round and they have been fantastic, no issues in the wet and surprisingly good through winter.

Perfect fast road tyre. Come alive when pushing it and they eat roundabouts. :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions