A Mini Clio Adventure.

Can't get that images uploaded from flickr to work! Here are the best ones though. Gutted. They were all nice.

sweet ride...love the black rims, red shoes and white body...perfect...!!! i really want to color my calipers red as well...should look good with the black body, metal rims :smile:

Where are you from in Aberdeenshire?

Pics look awesome dude! I LOVED the drive from Inverness to Peterhead, in February, in the snow. Amazing!

Appreciated folks!

Where are you from in Aberdeenshire?

Pics look awesome dude! I LOVED the drive from Inverness to Peterhead, in February, in the snow. Amazing!

Banff, not far from Peterhead. Roads around here are good fun. You from Inverness bud?

Appreciated folks!

Banff, not far from Peterhead. Roads around here are good fun. You from Inverness bud?

Noooo, 680 miles south :wink:

Liambo201 is from Peterhead, and when I am up there (twice a year) I go over and see him!

Fantastic mate! Where abouts were you? I saw that mini on Friday when i was at Duff House golfing :smile:

Mike this year when your up if you want to meet, perhaps meet at Macduff super mini meet :wink:

Fantastic mate! Where abouts were you? I saw that mini on Friday when i was at Duff House golfing :smile:

Mike this year when your up if you want to meet, perhaps meet at Macduff super mini meet :wink:

Some at Tarlair (Macduff) and some in Gamrie (Gardenstown). Yeah, my mates just not long had it. For sure, you'll see us flying around! Ha