A few words about Roy...

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Roy has now decided that he can no longer carry on in his role as a moderator due to his illness he is in constant pain, and using a keyboard is a challenge (anyone who posts as much as he used to, it's probably R.S.I. :wink: )

Roy has been such a great person for this place, and he has fought his pain to come to French Car Show, RenaultSport meets etc etc, where as most would just not bother. Do you not think he has been inspirational on that front?

Roy, you really have been a total star, your spamming has only been outdone in the last few weeks by those dam spammers on here, you are part of the furniture on here, and we hope you can carry on coming back to see us :smile:

Thank you so much Roy - we miss you :hug: :hug:

+1 Sorry to hear this.. As said Roy is part of the furniture and part of the fabric of this site. You will be sorely missed mate but hopefully you'll still be on here from time to time..

We'll still catch up anyway mate and I hope you get everything sorted soon.

Roy, mine and Sans thoughts are with you, i'm always at the end of a phone to speak to, and your carriage to the shows is always available, God bless and keep up the good fight, insainsburys will always be ****s in my eyes and wont see a penny of my hard earned

Gah, sorry to hear this.

All the best Roy, pop on time to time when you can mate. :hug:

Sorry to hear this Roy. The site won't be the same without you. Hopefully you'll still come on from time to time to keep the young blood in check.

All the best, and get well.

Rob.

Gutted!

Never thought I'd see the day he packed in his role ( As king spanner and mod).

Hope him well for the future.

Ah, no way. Gutted Roy, I hope you lurk around. Genuinely nice guy, thanks for your support and help with running this great forum.

Absolutely gutted to get this text from Roy.
Roy has been an absolute star and inspiration.
They will be some big boots to be filled.

Sorry to hear this. Never had the pleasure of meeting Roy but he was always made me feel welcome.

Big shame :worried:

Unlucky Roy. I hope you improve in the not to distant future. Be nice to see you at an event or two next year.

We will need to elect a new site pervert and spammer....

Similar Thread Suggestions