2nd gear?

does anyone find 2nd gear extremely hard to get in to? every now and again if I give it some in first and try to change in to 2nd quickly it'll sound like I'm just trying to put it in gear without putting the clutch in.. I take my foot off the clutch (which is fully depressed) and put my foot back on I can then go in to 2nd. anyone else have this problem or any recommendations?

Occosionally I find it difficult with evry gear, I think most cars are like it though TBH. The gearbox temp, road speed, the gear cog itself and so on all differ from change to change.

I've got a new 200 cup, and only done 500 miles so far, but have noticed that it finds 2nd a bit difficult when cold. It gets into 2nd much easier if I move the stick slightly to my left when moving to 2nd.

cheers guys - the car was fully warmed up (had been driving for about 1hr 20mins or so at the time) no one about on a slight incline and gave it some from the lights.. I know chavvy but wasnt like I was racing anyone was just listening to the engine note *drool* it happened a few more times from I posted earlier getting a little annoying but ill get it serviced soon and see how we go! caveman the car has around 34k mile on it so i dont think thats the problem hehe :smiley: ive also found reverse impossible to get in when cold unless i put it in 5th and then reverse but I think this might be normal with the 6speed box?

check ure gearbox oil. i changed mine due to this problem and now its like its a new gearbox again.