211.1 bhp

Went to k tec and got mine remapped today and was told my car is freakishly powerful for a 200 and pushing cam territory :smile: First read out was 217bhp!

IMG_2158.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2165.jpg

211 is high for the mods you have. I'd have thought around the 200 mark. Be worth getting it some other rollers to compare. Ktec are well known for being overly generous when it comes to power readings.

Bet your pleased with that!

Sounds nice on someone else's car but I wouldn't want it that loud and crackly on mine :tongueout:

Well they have a stupid amount of 197's/200's on and none are reading near what mine got today.. He was showing me through previous graphs of 197s 200s he had done within the last few months saved on the comp. He said mine pulls really well and i've also heard their rollers are very accurate but i will go on others rollers at some point.

i've also heard their rollers are very accurate but i will go on others rollers at some point.

who told you that ****? go back and hit them with a wet fish!!!

Surrey Rolling road, RS Tunning or SC autos are about the most reliable when it comes to results on an RR'd

I've heard so much bull**** about inaccurate rollers etc it's boring mate. Decat manifold off eBay, 189.99 well worth the upgrade. Car is pulling strong

At the end of the day aslong as ur happy and cars pulling fine etc then thats all that matters.

would be nice to see what it makes on a different rollling rd thou to see if there is much difference.

To be honest looking at that graph even pre map the way the power curve looks Is excellent, flat torque, and the power looks like it's been drawn with a ruler. So I'm not suprised it's had this freak power hike, some f4r's are are just like that.

If your happy with it, I think that's all that matters. There's always the exception to the rule but these engines just haven't got it to give. That's not me but I've heard it from respected turners. 10bhp over standard is absolutely huge.

Well many many other clios have been on the same dyno and had readouts of 199 -201 so I don't see why it would suddenly start fibbing with mine.. I'm pretty sure their rollers are very close to its true power. A 197 with same full decat as mine and cat cams ran 199 a couple months ago!

Nice figure that! I've only seen people talk about KTecs roller and how they read high compared to the likes of RS Tuning but if there was others there reading a lot less then you can't argue with what's on the paper.

Is certainly love mine to be sitting at that bhp :smile:.

Don't think they are fibbing with yours at all. Just their rollers compared to everyone else are around 10bhp over. Looks like you have a really strong engine though and do have that bit extra that everyone desires. Most Clio's run around the 180-190 bhp mark as standard. Seen quite a few like yours with a high base figure and all of them were run in like a race car, few steady miles then flat out. None of this 1000 mile drive like a granny business.

Also the Clio ECU responds to how you drive so if you drive it like you stole it like I used to then the car kind of behaves as much.

Like others have said though it's about whether you are happy with it.

I ran 199.4 on the same rollers with cams so they are not that generous lol...

There is a 200 with the same mods with 213bhp so it does happen!

Who gives a fook about weather its ktec rollers or not. So long as you see an improvement and are happy what you pay for why does it matter

Does my nut in when people bitch and moan about the fact that these rollers are wrong and the other rollers are better....as he said they have tested other cars and lots have all made lower power

It would be more of an argument if every std 200 made 210+.

Some cars just respond better to how it's been driven, serviced and fuelled etc

I beat the living hell out of my old car from the showrrom and with a few mods it made 214bhp....(Akrapović, induction, remap)

It could have made 1bhp difference for all care. The drive was loads smoother and more fun to drive.

BHP is just a pub bragging right anyway. Dont mean **** if you don't know how to use it properly

Power is nothing without knowledge

Last edited: