211.1 bhp

My car does get thrashed and feels very healthy :smile: but yes I agree [MENTION=2901]Ashton[/MENTION] it's made a difference to how it drives which is the main thing. If someone gets a higher reading they don't like it so they bitch.. I'm used to that haha. every car forum is like it unfortunately!

Rolling roads are all smoke and mirrors really engine out the car and on a proper engine dyno is the only way your going to get anything accurate there is far to many variables like the guy strapping it down tyres ect put the same car off and on again and it won't be within a couple of hp been there done it there all like it but all super flow do tend to give slightly higher readings than dyno dynamics just the way they work its about the before and after same day with the same air inlet temp water temp oil temp gearbox temp room temp also if u look on your graph on dyno dynamics look at the IT and AT if IT is higher than AT you are not making that power as it massively corrects for this some operators like to move the IT temp probe to under the bonnet to make more hp

Had mine mapped by AMD which produced 212.5. That's with the Toyosports mani, Miltek exhaust and Decat. Although I could probably attribute some extra BHP to the F1 stickers . Not entirely sure on the accuracy of mine but it still made a gain. Was previously running 200 as standard. But I've noticed the difference in mine. So all that matters is that as long as you're happy with it and with the performance.

Had mine mapped by AMD which produced 212.5. That's with the Toyosports mani, Miltek exhaust and Decat. Although I could probably attribute some extra BHP to the F1 stickers . Not entirely sure on the accuracy of mine but it still made a gain. Was previously running 200 as standard. But I've noticed the difference in mine. So all that matters is that as long as you're happy with it and with the performance.

~13bhp gain with a remap and exhaust is real.

Mine would probably make 230 at amd lol but yeah main point it feels better.

haha true story! Of all the years I've been into cars and forums it's the same story where ever you go with regards AMD's figures!

But as Raptor points out the 13bhp gain is real, it's just what did it actually make stock in the first place :wink:

mines decat manifold, decat pipe & scorpion cat back non red. no idea what it ran standard unfortunately as the 1 previous owner had it for over 4 years and never got to find out who actually owned it! Runs really sweet now though with lots of pops & gurgles. Also before the exhaust, map, decat etc I had a little drag race with my friend who owns a 2 litre Audi a3 tdi sports back s line thingy that's been mapped, cat back exhaust etc. He pulled from me a little first time. After having the map, decat etc I popped to his this Sunday gone and had the race again. Best of 3 and I pulled from him fairly easy every time a good 2 car length ahead :smile:

my reference to "what was it stock (:wink:)" was in conjunction with the AMD comments (raptors and mine), and not aimed at your results mate.

Also are you local for that Surrery rolling road day or not?

Hertfordshire mate, was a 2 hour 30 mins drive to k tec plus I am more than skint at the moment due to that car haha! Can't even afford to put petrol in it atm! :-(

little drag race with my friend who owns a 2 litre Audi a3 tdi sports back s line thingy that's been mapped, cat back exhaust etc. He pulled from me a little first time. After having the map, decat etc I popped to his this Sunday gone and had the race again.

A3 2.0TDI?

How about A5 3.0TDI Stage 2? ~300bhp/~600Nm. :biggrin:

[video=youtube_share;DGZHc9UrUwQ]http://youtu.be/DGZHc9UrUwQ[/video]