2013 Fiesta ST

The first moutune package is 215ps and 320Nm.
It includes map and new airbox.

£599 and I think people have paid about £60 for labour.

Standard but with the microphone under the bonnet. Mountune makes it louder outside...standard you can't hear it unless the windows are down.

Depends how much your putting down but you can get the ST2 discounted quite a lot, for instance I got mine for same price as an ST1, so I got an ST2 in white (£250 option) for a bit less than an ST1, plus the wait time for an ST1 is quite long at the moment as ford are mainly building ST2's.

Some dealers are fine with moutune, nothing stopping you keeping all original parts then putting it back to standard after the 2-3 years are up.

I won't be modding mine, just going to do couple little tweaks such as silver bulbs etc etc.

We plan to go and discuss some figures on Sunday with the possibility of putting a deposit down on one of these.

Emma has a few tests to do first though. She's going on Friday to test that we can fit the pram in the boot and the wee man and his car seat in the back. If it fails these tests then its a no no, however if it passes and the numbers are favourable/acceptable I can foresee us ordering one.

We have a Dynamique S MediaNav Clio 4 as well yes.

Unfortunately it'd be the green beast we'd be trading in for the ST. It'll be a sad day if we go ahead with the purchase.

i tested one the other day, now in the mindset to put the deposit down on one!
Brilliant car.
Plus it doesnt have all the problems my 197 came with..being the reason for looking at other avenues.

Just bout my 200 in January and already looking at test driving one of these! Every person I've heard of who has bought one does nothing but rave about how good they are!

For me it was either white or blue, couldn't decide, but the dealer had a white being delivered so went for it!
I was tempted by molten orange but sometimes it looks red so wasn't keen tbh.

noddie if you got one you wouldn't be disappointed, hopefully you can get the little un and the pram in the car, the boot is narrower mind you!

Similar Thread Suggestions