2013 Fiesta ST

Nice colour that blue. I like the red also with the red diffuser.

You'll miss the clio .... I give it less than a month :wink:

At the rate you and the missus keep changing, i reckon youll be in a 200t in 18 months!!

i admit i havent seen one in the flesh but i still dont think id turn my head at one. will be very intresting to see your views once youve had it for a while and maybe tracked it :wink:

The plan is to leave it pretty standard apart from the mountune performance upgrade to 212bhp and perhaps better brakes.

Interesting times Martin. As one of the vultures I'd be very interested in having a Recaro seat base off you

Knew you'd do it Noddie :smile:

I think I might end up in one of these too if I'm honest, I test drove an orange st2 and it was really decent, only thing that put me off ordering was lack of cruise control and keyless entry which are hopefully coming soon.

I seen a red one when at the Ring this week, probably my least favourite colour.

Knew you'd do it Noddie :smile:

I think I might end up in one of these too if I'm honest, I test drove an orange st2 and it was really decent, only thing that put me off ordering was lack of cruise control and keyless entry which are hopefully coming soon.

I seen a red one when at the Ring this week, probably my least favourite colour.

I thought you were getting an M135i? Or was that someone else?

I did do a bit of reading up on the rumoured coming soon options but CC and Keyless entry dont really bother me.

I was pretty shocked at how terrible the Nav option was though.

I had one ordered for September delivery Noddie but cancelled due to rumours of facelift for 2014 and awaiting information on the M235i, really can't make up my mind though, probably will be one of three - BMW, ST or Mk7 Golf GTI

I see. Not a bad dilemma to have.

Reckon the M235i will command quite a premium over the M135i.

Ashton and now Noddie.....I posted a thread that we are losing some prominent cars on here, hope you stick around Martin cause would like to see how quick you can get the st around Bedford.

Ashton and now Noddie.....I posted a thread that we are losing some prominent cars on here, hope you stick around Martin cause would like to see how quick you can get the st around Bedford.

Oh I'll be sticking around for sure. Not that easy to get rid of me.

Who says anything about Ashton leaving the Clio RS fold? :thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions