2013 Fiesta ST

Should have looked before I posted my thread!

Gf had her demo one delivered last night. It really is a top car.

Anyone wants one let me know :wink:

Can take some decent photos of hers if anyone is interested.

I've just swapped from an old style ST to a 197... Literally a couple of days ago so I'm still getting used to the Clio.
ST was a great car for the money and had a few nice extras that the Clio doesn't offer. However, so far the Clio seems more powerful to me, a much smoother ride and more comfortable. The full leather seats were great but didn't give, so felt a bit hard at times.

Still learning with the Clio though, so we'll see...

Not driven a new ST but think they look great!

P.s. my old style ST will be for sale shortly and she's a gem, 47k.

Last edited:
All this talk makes me think I might have a drive out to a ford garage and see if I can have a blast in a demo. Don't think the mrs is happy though lol

It is worth going for a test drive. They feel quicker than I expected, but having said that, anything is quick compared to my 1.2 Clio.

They do seem good value for money though. Will try to get some photos when she gets it back (doing its rounds in the dealership now, everyone wants a go)

I test drove one a month or so ago and wasn't that impressed. Seats wern't comfortable, sitting position was too high and just didn't enjoy it as much as the Clio. Fantastic looking car just doesn't do it for me. Oh and no 4 pot Brembos!

EDIT: Oh and ask about 0% Finance, I'm pretty sure they're offering it till the end of July but it's not advertised.

They do look good, but what annoys me is that you can get a econetic diesel with the same bumpers, skirts and spoiler. Telling them apart is difficult until you see the small ST badges and the twin exhausts. Just seems to me like they've sold themselves out a bit by doing it. The ST needs to look a bit more special.

They do look good, but what annoys me is that you can get a econetic diesel with the same bumpers, skirts and spoiler. Telling them apart is difficult until you see the small ST badges and the twin exhausts. Just seems to me like they've sold themselves out a bit by doing it. The ST needs to look a bit more special.

Think I mentioned this before in another ST thread, I agree, compared to how different a 200 and VXR Corsa are to the standard model the Fiesta just looks like a zetec s unless you are close.

Got to take this for a spin last night and I was really impressed. Pulls really well and the noise when you get to the top of the rev range!!

I agree with the style. I also think they should have done some other colors. Red Black White - any fiesta. Blue all ST models. The only different one is Molten Orange, there's one in Nottingham we are going to go and have a look at .

Mountune upgrade looks decent aswell.

One of these + Mountune = WIN. I do see what people mean with the styling, though tbh have you seen the new Clio Rs and the new Clio GT? At least Ford have fitted flared arches to the Fiesta.

At least Ford have fitted flared arches to the Fiesta.

They haven't. Bumpers and exhaust are the only ST specific body mods. Grille, rear spoiler, side-skirts are all Zetec S.

Had mine two months now, covered 3,500 miles in it. Holds up against a 200 very well. Trackday next Saturday so will get a direct comparison with a 200 so long as it's dry and warm. My money's on the Fiesta tbh.

Brilliant cars.

I genuinely loved my 200 but I fancied a change and the long term costs made it a no brainer. Got to admit it does feel really good and drives really well. I think the torque will ultimately swing it on track.

There's a couple of corners that need drive all the way through them and the Fiesta will pull harder than my 200 I think. I've got HD footage of when I did a tidy-ish lap in my 200 so will edit together some side by side comparisons to see which is stronger and where.

[video=youtube;GDPYNKANiQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPYNKANiQ4[/video]

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions