200 HID question

Hamad

Platinum Member
Hi guys
i just got my head light off my 200 but i have no idea where does the blaster goes

my car LHD

thats a driver side photo

IMG_2970.jpg

the blaster comes with screws and stuff i sow couple of picture in here but i think all of them 197 or LHD is different

IMG_2971.jpg

Regards

There is no place for them on the headlight itself, mine are inside the aluminium crash bar, mine are slightly larger than the one you pictured there so was a tight fit, you may need cable ties to secure them :smile:

hope that helps :smile:

There is no place for them on the headlight itself, mine are inside the aluminium crash bar, mine are slightly larger than the one you pictured there so was a tight fit, you may need cable ties to secure them :smile:

hope that helps :smile:

can you post a picture of that if possible

thanks

Sorry but didn't take any pictures at the time, but the silver bar at the front should have plenty of space in it to fit a ballast. Sorry I can't be of more help :worried:

There is no proper place to put them, put them where you want wheres safe.

When you remove the front bumper you will see the aluminium frame. I mounted my ballasts on the aluminium frame sections at either side of the radiator fastened on with tie wraps. They are out of the way there.

If your balasts came with a bracket, one small hole drilled into the plastic of the slam/front panel will secure them (with the bumper off)

I assume you've done it now but you'll see with the bumper off there are plenty of places to put them.