Hiding the aerial on a 200. Aftermarket?

As the title suggest, I'd like to hide the aerial and still have a decent fm signal. I have the sat nav option fitted so if I remove the aerial and fit say a dummy tiny one and have a screen aerial will that work? Any1 have this setup? Or an aftermarket aerial?

Aftermarket, shorter areials only deliver a poorer reception. Areials are the the length/angle they are for a reason. It's all to do with the waves in the signals and the size of the highs and lows of the wave. Too short an aerial and it can effectively 'miss' part of the wave resulting in poor reception. Short areials tend to be straighter and longer ones at more of an angle.

I echo what Paddy says.. I replaced my Aerial with a shark fin which was about as much use as a chocolate condom.. I then removed the thing completely and have one in my windscreen but that's still not as good as the original.

As mentioned, I have a stubby aerial from a S2K.

Might as well not be there, I can not pick up one radio station.

So the answer is leave it hidden away but connected still. Best of both worlds I imagine.

i did think it would be rather useless having a stuby, just ugly having it sticking up I think.

Be be nice to have a stubby or blank it off whilst having the oem aerial under the headlining still.

I just run an AUX lead mate.

I only listen to soundcloud or my music on my actual phone. But I also have unlimited data on my phone so I have streamed the radio through my phone before too.

So basically the aerial is obsolete.