200 beating Fiesta ....

awsome car,

he has got some talent at what he does, ( what a ****ing job ),

like others say ^^^^ not doing to well in the WRC,

I think a standard s2000 would beat a 200 mate :tongueout:

Aside from that..... The blokes a div :tongueout: Not too hot in the wrc lol.

i'm with you pal, his competitive driving just isn't good enough for him ever to be considered a true legend.

Colin Mac used to crash often because he drove right on the edge, this guy crashes because he's pants.

^^^ lol yeah Craig, how do I apply for that!

Amazing vid! Not as good as Gymkhana 2 though IMO! Pretty immense Fiesta - dont think there is much that would keep up with it!

I love block he is just amazing ive seen him do this on soooooo many cars just search his name on youtube lol he even does passenger rides in some of them ad scares the life outa them lol

Isn't it amazing what optional extras you can get from Ford nowadays. I think Renault should offer something similar! Lol!

^^^ Hmmm well if the next one is a turbo/supercharged variant then it wont be impossible to get crazy BHP...

that was flucking awesome... cheers for posting that video!!
I'm sure ken doesn't mind that he can't cut it in WRC with all those sponsors he has.

that was flucking awesome... cheers for posting that video!!
I'm sure ken doesn't mind that he can't cut it in WRC with all those sponsors he has.

All those sponsors? the guy part owns DC shoes!! all these vids are just him advertising lol!

mad skills but i wonder if loeb or kimi could pull it off with as much practise, that would be a test, :bounce:

While I dont beleive hes the best WRC driver in the world I do think the man has serious talent, not many people could do what he does.

I also look at it that he brings a lot of money (sponsership) and interest/viewers into motorsport which it needs, particularly the WRC.