200 beating Fiesta ....

While I dont beleive hes the best WRC driver in the world I do think the man has serious talent, not many people could do what he does.

I also look at it that he brings a lot of money (sponsership) and interest/viewers into motorsport which it needs, particularly the WRC.

Couldn't agree more!

I am surprised the tyres lasted as long as they did.

And block is more of a dirt rally driver, he is just finding his feet but I do agree he is not the best yet!

But I could never do what he does, boy has skills.

The guy's a nutcase!!! :smiley:

Ok, he's a little off the pace in the WRC right now, but he'll learn.

I love how forum kids fap pover Block.... the bloke is a tool...

OK hes done well, got a few quid, and some sponsors... and obviously had plenty of hours training with a stunt driver... which anyone could learn lol

This doesnt make you a racing driver.... as clearly demonstrated by his retarded efforts lol

Is sure all the proper WRC drivers employed on their driving merits have a good old chuckle at the Yankie rich kid making a fool of himself :smiley:

The cars a weapon though :smile:

All those sponsors? the guy part owns DC shoes!! all these vids are just him advertising lol!

mad skills but i wonder if loeb or kimi could pull it off with as much practise, that would be a test, :bounce:

Kimi :001_wub:
...although he'd probs get bored halfway through and go and eat Magnums and drink coke instead of actually driving... man I miss him in F1...

^^^ LMAO one of the onlytimes I actually thought Kimi was human was when he did that! Rest of the time he has been emotionless and sooo boring!

The company that built his fiesta (can't remember their name as I 'm at work but its mentioned at the begining of gymkhana 3), built two others with even more power (800bhp) marcus gronholm used one in the last pikes peak hill climb.

-Andy