106 GTI snobiness?

I think its just because they're generally a nicer car, and have a better reputation. Most people don't see a 106 and instantly relate it to chavs, a Saxo...well...

The Saxo was just known as a Chavtastic car around my area.. The guys that had the money bought the Rallye and GTI's.

I've always been around VTR's and Rallyes so prefer them over the VTS and GTI which i find strange.

I've had a 106 and a couple of VTR Saxo's, the 106 interior is a lot nicer and looks wise I recon their pretty similar though the GTI bodykit does make the 106 stand out a little more. I've been trying to find a nice S2 Rallye for a while now as I miss the old 1.1 106 lol :smile:

Here's my old VTR. Was immaculate this car.

219661d7.jpg

I agree on the interior post, I put the 106 GTI Leathers in the VTR.

Had 3 Saxo's.

Here's my old VTR. Was immaculate this car.

I agree on the interior post, I put the 106 GTI Leathers in the VTR.

Had 3 Saxo's.

Your VTR gave me a hard on :wink:

Suki had a GTI interior too actually. Was mint that car, loved her so much!

Funny how such crap cars give us the best memories! Suki was our wedding car, and I drove her all the time everywhere! Miss that car big time lol :worried:

Funny how such crap cars give us the best memories! Suki was our wedding car, and I drove her all the time everywhere! Miss that car big time lol :worried:

flipping eck!!! need to keep away from the exhaust at this rate :slap:

I miss the my vts sometimes but then I remember it had no air con and also I'm 6ft 4 and have size 11 feet, anyone who's drive a saxo knows why both those are an issue

I miss the my vts sometimes but then I remember it had no air con and also I'm 6ft 4 and have size 11 feet, anyone who's drive a saxo knows why both those are an issue

Yes, big time.

I'm on the lookout for a GTI now though :wink:

i miss mine

3104858-1.jpg

3104858-2.jpg

3104858-3.jpg

3104858-8.jpg