Top gear June 26th

so far quite boring on the "hot hatches"..........nothing hot in doing that crap :nope:

oh and the various other "top gear" threads have all been merged on here!

Yeah I wouldn't fancy explaining it either lol!!!

Well I can say I have loved this episode so far!

usual top gear, absolutely nothing to do with cars lol. oh well was vaguely enjoyable, made the clio look crap but we all know the truth :wink:

Oh i dont really feel entertained, i would have been happier if they would have just gave the cars to the stig, did a hot lap and told me the times!! :worried:

Oh i dont really feel entertained, i would have been happier if they would have just gave the cars to the stig, did a hot lap and told me the times!! :worried:

Same, watching a floppy gray haired middle aged oaf with the driving skill of a drunken teenager drive the Clio was painful to watch.

Never thought I'd say it....but 5th Gear is miles better....just watched the episode of Teff and Jason testing te new Mcclaren against the Ferrari...

Well that is exactly the reason I hate Top Gear.

Luckily I set it to record so just had to watch the Clio bits, but I really can see why I hate TG.

It wasn't entertainment, it wasn't about the cars, it was just a load of utter cr*p. Who gives a toss if you can stick a branch in the car? WTF is the getting a CD without getting out the car about? Load of total utter crap. Total utter waste of licence payers money that in the end didn't give any hints or clues as to the benefits of each of the cars.

Well, this woman sums it up best:

nan-1.jpg

That is all...

its funny i just said to the wife, i watch every episode without fail and enjoy seeing them test the cars / supercars but dot really take on board their criticism of the cars because i dont own one and enjoy the entertainment but when they test your car and make such a shamble of it it gets on ya tits!

Thats the worst Top Gear episode ever. It was so boring.

The only thing I could relate to was the fact the Clio can't keep up with the 500 in a straight line :worried: That's a standard SS too, no wonder our remapped 500 inialates our 197.