Top gear June 26th

Season 17 starts this Saturday.. however I think I'm starting to dislike it. I was watching a rerun yesterday on Dave where they built the kit car and it could have been a brilliant episode however the more I watched it the more I released it was sadly just Clarkson shouting like a knob and failing at everything he did and with his crap acting it made things even worse. Anyone else find this? I am looking forward to the new season but just to see the 200 and what they think if it continues I'll maybe give the rest a miss...

Season 17 starts this Saturday.. however I think I'm starting to dislike it. I was watching a rerun yesterday on Dave where they built the kit car and it could have been a brilliant episode however the more I watched it the more I released it was sadly just Clarkson shouting like a knob and failing at everything he did and with his crap acting it made things even worse. Anyone else find this? I am looking forward to the new season but just to see the 200 and what they think if it continues I'll maybe give the rest a miss...

They have slowly began to be less serious about the cars and mess about much more, but still i cant wait for it to start again lol!

Season 17 starts this Saturday.. however I think I'm starting to dislike it. I was watching a rerun yesterday on Dave where they built the kit car and it could have been a brilliant episode however the more I watched it the more I released it was sadly just Clarkson shouting like a knob and failing at everything he did and wit
h his crap acting it made things even worse. Anyone else find this? I am looking forward to the new season but just to see the 200 and what they think if it continues I'll maybe give the rest a miss...

Finally someone who is starting to come round to how crap it really is!!!

Finally someone who is starting to come round to how crap it really is!!!

+1!
Its less of a car program and more of a 'We have made so much money out of this..lets just have a jolly fookin about.'

You guys need to chill out, and realise that it's an entertainment program, focussed on cars. That's why it's so popular. Were it a car program that geeks got excited about, it wouldn't be as popular and it would of been canned by now.

I enjoy it. No it's not the most serious discussion of cars etc (I have magazines for that). But it doesn't need to be.

Looking forward to this though, one of the only programmes I make an effort to watch every week

TV Guide said:
New series. Jeremy Clarkson celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Jaguar E-type by driving a modern-day interpretation of the classic sports car, and throwing a typically low-key party involving live music, fighter planes and the Royal Marines. Richard Hammond is in South Africa, where he tests a bigger, more rugged alternative to the Humvee, and James May enlists the help of Olympic gold medallist Amy Williams to try out the latest Mini rally car. Plus, the Stig takes the BMW 1 Series M Coupe around the test track and Alice Cooper gets behind the wheel of the Reasonably Priced Car

Last edited:
Is it Sunday or Saturday as in the first post? Looking forward to it, would agree with some of the comments here, I just wish they could strike a better medium and have a bit of both, serious and comedy. They seem to have gone too far to the comedy side!

All pray to the GODS of TV the return of the best thing on the telly.Mike will be over come with excitement I bet he organised the ring trip round this so he could be back in time:tomato:

All pray to the GODS of TV the return of the best thing on the telly.Mike will be over come with excitement I bet he organised the ring trip round this so he could be back in time:tomato:

Yeah I had that feeling too! :tongue_smilie: