Spirit Blue Fiesta ST

It is so similar its unbelievable. Power delivery is the only noticible difference.

Managed Monday night in 4th gear everywhere but for the hairpin. Though I imagine if it was drier I'd have been up and down the box a little more.

Another pic:

14224229888_cb5cc22977_b.jpg

Looking good Martin, the car looks very purposeful in that first picture, would love to see what time you could do at Bedford west as a comparison

im guessing the extra 1300 rmp per gear makes up for the lack of punch compared to the Fiesta

[video=youtube;367b96LSWwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=367b96LSWwg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

After much deliberation, today was the day I had the little Fiesta booked in to be given the Revo stage 2 treatment. Booked her in Sitech racing in Fife since they have a very good history/reputation in the fast Ford world (Albeit primarily Mk2 Focus RSs).

Stage 2 consists of;

• High Flow intake system (I went for Sitech's own)
  • Uprated Intercooler (I have had the Mountune 1 for nearly a year now)
  • Turbo back exhaust (Which I don't have yet fitted)
  • Revo stage 2 engine calibration

Me fudging up my OT submission meant that I couldn't get the exhaust fitted with the rest of the goodies. I'm booking her back in 2 weeks today to have the Scorpion 3" turbo back system fitted (Though Simon at Sitech says this is not a requirement to run stage 2 software safely). I just want a little more noise (Though not too much). Going 3" also leaves scope for future expansion should I decide to go more than stage 2.

Figures vary depending on car/fuel used so can range from 215 -> 240bhp and 261 -> 293lbs/ft.

Not had ideal weather conditions to "test" the car out yet but there is a noticeable increase in "go". The induction kit is noticeably louder also. Si recycled the secondary induction hose that comes with the MP215 package as a secondary air feed to the new kit.

Will be getting dyno'd when I have the exhaust fitted later in the month.

Only thing to picture was the kit:

14888350638_155937f3c1_b.jpg

So much for my statement "The plan is too keep the car pretty much standard"

I think disconnecting the sound symposia pipe will stop the noise being amplified.

Though its not too loud when the radio is on.

Went out yesterday with the GoPro to record some acceleration tests for comparison to the MP215.

[video=youtube;14RyRXzOU0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14RyRXzOU0c[/video]

Washed the car this morning and applied my new Revo badge in place on the Mountune one:

14906423458_2627f96bac_b.jpg

It looks squint I'll agree, however its equidistant from the ST badge at both sides so I'll say my ST badge is squint.

Attachments

• 14906423458_2627f96bac_b.jpg
    14906423458_2627f96bac_b.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 17
That certainly shifts!

Be interested to hear how you get on long term with the Revo map. Just ordered an ST3 and was looking into Revo after going in a Golf R with a stage 1 Revo the other day.

Long term the plan is to go for 300bhp. After stage 2 it gets really expensive though. Your talking bigger turbo for anything above stage 2.

As for Revo, they are concentrating on the VAG cars at the mo. Ford STs and RSs account for roughly 5% of their stuff so I've been told to expect a long wait for news of their stage 3 and upwards packages.

Went out, as a passenger, in the Sitech 375bhp Fiesta ST whilst my car was being tweaked. That thing is an animal. Fastest car, by a long way, that I've been in.