Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Seize the day is great. Especially if the World is about to end. When you got bills and shit and have worked bloody hard to scrimp all you can together to make this mini-project happen - unfortunately re-sale value does have a certain appeal........

So: Plan your work and then work your plan: Has now changed to - See what lairy Orange inspired theme you can dream up on the day has it Jimmy ! (smiling-winking-emoji)

I'm glad in some ways your not down this way and coming in to the trimmers with me for 'encouragement' :smile:

We'd end up with something looking like it was straight out of Dame Edna Everage's wardrobe !

Haha, I guess I'll take that as a compliment!! :smile:

But yeah, it is easy to spend someone else's money :wink: and I do jest (kinda...), but I know that you'll come up with something pretty special either way :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate
good things come to those who wait,sounds very familiar..and yes they do..gotta agree with above quote..whats the time scale Syer??fingers crossed for you they are fitted in no time..
may want to try some in car foreplay in those leather seats:tonguewink:

good things come to those who wait,sounds very familiar..and yes they do..gotta agree with above quote..whats the time scale Syer??fingers crossed for you they are fitted in no time..
may want to try some in car foreplay in those leather seats:tonguewink:

Timescale ? Not sure when my man can fit me in Pav. Get the seats in my hands first. Have a think for a few weeks about exactly what i want - then order some leather.

At least i'll be underway :smile:

Reactions: Pav
YES MATE!!!

So awesome to see this happening. Can NOT wait to see the finished article!!!

Best of luck getting it all sorted. Hope it's all straightforward.

Fantastic purchase!

Cheers guys :smile:

Seeing as these are from a 197:

1: I presume runners will bolt to my 200 no problem ?

2. I presume a pair of seats will go in my boot ? @Gordini

I know with seats down you can get them in ok, don't know if you'd manage to get them in just the boot space though.

I can confirm you need the back seats down and arrange them as you would a pair of shoes in a box - top to tail. Have some assistance getting them in and out as you'll likely catch the runners on the lip of the bumper and they are not at all light.
Try and drape some old carpet over the boot lip to protect it just in case!
Don't forget the resistors - 3.3 Ohms should do it (but that's much further down the line)

Thanks for all the help and support chaps :smile:

Recaro's are being collected in the morning (400 mile round trip). I'm leaving at 4am.....should be back around 1pm hopefully.

I'm then going in Tuesday after work to see my trimmer; and order the leather - so it can then be sent off for any embroidery i want; and we can get ahead of the game so to speak.

And i've also booked in with the trimmer for the job. He does have a 5 week wait though right now. Which is a good thing to hear i guess.....

Thanks for all the help and support chaps :smile:

Recaro's are being collected in the morning (400 mile round trip). I'm leaving at 4am.....should be back around 1pm hopefully.

I'm then going in Tuesday after work to see my trimmer; and order the leather - so it can then be sent off for any embroidery i want and we can get ahead of the game so to speak.

And i've also booked in with the trimmer for the job. He does have a 5 week wait though right now. Which is a good thing to hear i guess.....

Cannot like this enough