Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Will he won't he will he won't he for ages and then BOOM all in like a legend.

This is quality mate.

Yes, I'm in for hearing your finishing material, logo, stitching, painting decisions too!

Hope it all went well fella.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Will he won't he will he won't he for ages and then BOOM all in like a legend.

This is quality mate.

Yes, I'm in for hearing your finishing material, logo, stitching, painting decisions too!

Hope it all went well fella.

400 miles = driven.

Seats = collected.

Owner = knackered; but excited !

IMG_6423_zpsa6byhcie.jpg

Seats all look pretty good to be fair plastics and mechanism wise. One not too major scuff low down on one seat in the corner at the back. Apart from that all good.

IMG_6433_zpsite40zmm.jpg

Trim isn't good as we knew (Apart from passenger upper which is very good [Will this swap for a drivers if anyone needs one ??)

IMG_6432_zpso0ro9pgb.jpg

IMG_6431_zpsmnxelma8.jpg

Really just dusty is this last picture on the closest bolster. Fabric-wise its all good.

IMG_6430_zpsfcvt6jwr.jpg

Now gonna hoover some crap out of my car. Never been so 'filthy' !

Quality mate.

Proper pleased for you. Are you going to fit them and run them as is for a bit? Seem to have a bit of life in them. They look better than I was expecting! In better condition than ours from what I can see!

Quality mate.

Proper pleased for you. Are you going to fit them and run them as is for a bit? Seem to have a bit of life in them. They look better than I was expecting! In better condition than ours from what I can see!

Am i bollox Mes !

Only thing i'll be doing; is trying to 'bribe' my trimmer to jump the queue :smile:

Reactions: RSPez

Just lol!

I bet you were pretty damn impressed when you first sat in them. Such a great place to park your behind!
Definitely some money to be made back with the condition of that upper.
Forgot to mention that the backs pick up scratches really easily, though at least you'll never be looking at them.

Am i bollox Mes !

Only thing i'll be doing; is trying to 'bribe' my trimmer to jump the queue :smile:

Hahahahaha MINT!

So are we going to get an idea of how you're having them finished or is it going to be a surprise?

As for jumping the queue, I think you're on a winner there mate. I'd do pretty much anything for a full pack of caramel digestives :smiley:

Just lol!

I bet you were pretty damn impressed when you first sat in them. Such a great place to park your behind!
Definitely some money to be made back with the condition of that upper.
Forgot to mention that the backs pick up scratches really easily, though at least you'll never be looking at them.

Lol at the egghead ? Im hardly Brad Pitt i know; or photogenic. Or much of a photographer perhaps.....but that's me :smile:

Micah.

My first sit in CS's today. If i'm totally honest i was a tinsy bit disappointed. I thought they'd be 'deeper' than they were. Can only speak my mind.........

Lol at the egghead ? Im hardly Brad Pitt i know; or photogenic. Or much of a photographer perhaps.....but that's me :smile:

Micah.

My first sit in CS's today. If i'm totally honest i was a tinsy bit disappointed. I thought they'd be 'deeper' than they were. Can only speak my mind.........

You're a hard man to please! Though we know you have high standards and expectations so not a total shock (in the nicest possible way). You're right, they're not that deep, though am sure mine have more give than the cloth ones, so there may be some salvation once you have the re-trim done. Even if they never live up to what you want, there's always someone wanting a set, and even more so if they're leather and alcantara, somewhere down the line :wink:

Oh, and lol at just the obligatory Recaro selfie :smiley:

Hahahahaha MINT!

So are we going to get an idea of how you're having them finished or is it going to be a surprise?

As for jumping the queue, I think you're on a winner there mate. I'd do pretty much anything for a full pack of caramel digestives :smiley:

No surprise at all Mes. Them 'games' aren't for me. I'm just not 100% myself yet ! But i am favouring a very dark grey / anthracite / gunmetal / shade halfway between dashboard and rear seats in my mind. And pretty much always have done. Very likely i'll only have the 'RECARO' stitched back in again. ie: No RENAULT sport.

I'm going to see the trimmer Tuesday. Going to ask his advice on a couple of things ; like colour (Hopefully he'll have some swatches i can run out to my car), how different colours might show wear, his own opinion on stitching and colour, will having 'Diamonds' stitched into them give big high spots and hence wear potential etc etc etc.

Theres alot to ask before im going to commit to anything - even if I THINK i know what i want.......

You're a hard man to please! Though we know you have high standards and expectations so not a total shock (in the nicest possible way). You're right, they're not that deep, though am sure mine have more give than the cloth ones, so there may be some salvation once you have the re-trim done. Even if they never live up to what you want, there's always someone wanting a set, and even more so if they're leather and alcantara, somewhere down the line :wink:

Oh, and lol at just the obligatory Recaro selfie :smiley:

You did kinda ask :smile:

Did i expect more of a difference from standard seats - yes. Are they noticeably different / an improvement (Even in the work's car-park test) - Of course. Am i upset i'm somewhat committed to going this route.....HELL NO !

More importantly. Is my new front trim decal too much.....too 'boy racer' ? Gimme some slack here. At least its yellow ? !

IMG_6435_zpstnjb18nd.jpg

Reactions: Beany and Micah
nice one Syer..bet you are itching to have them done asap now..so nice to sit in them too,right??
they look really good too..i expected them to be falling apart for some reason but what a purchase!!:thumb:

as above..either bribe or threaten your trimmer :tearsofjoy:

Cheers Pavster !

Cant stop now. Got the Renault bug big-time today.

Got rid of the ugly Lime Green Tyre-kit while i was hoovering and tidying up the inside. Luckily had a nice looking Autoglym bag "in stock" lol - which i put the tyre sealant into - along with a few other quick-detailing goodies for such times as needed a-la Big Ben :smile:

BEFORE:

P1030731_zpsd9uah7ot.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_6437_zpsnexr3zju.jpg

And the eagle-eyed amongst you might have spotted i cant stop adding stickers now they are out....... :smile:

IMG_6438_zpsimdrrcxi.jpg

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben