Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Mega late to the party here, as I see the conversation has progressed very quickly!! However, good to hear you've finally seen the light and can appreciate what awesome seats the CSs are! Albeit they will have the touch from House of Shuv.... the true mark of a quality item!

Mega late to the party here, as I see the conversation has progressed very quickly!! However, good to hear you've finally seen the light and can appreciate what awesome seats the CSs are! Albeit they will have the touch from House of Shuv.... the true mark of a quality item!

Hiya mate. You well buddy ?

I don't think (?) i ever knocked the seats per-se Jimmy. Just my OCD was going into hyper-drive thinking about the 'rash' i was likely to be buying myself into on the bolsters. Garage entry / exit issues worsening the looking after them long-term.

Anyway. Lets see how this goes :smile:

Reactions: ///M

I don't think (?) i ever knocked the seats per-se Jimmy. Just my OCD was going into hyper-drive thinking about the 'rash' i was likely to be buying myself into on the bolsters. Garage entry / exit issues worsening the looking after them long-term.

I'm good thank you mate, hope you're well too.

Oh totally, I didn't intend for it to sound like you had knocked them - I just knew that they were off the radar because of those potential issues. So I'm glad you've found a way round them, and you have can have some CS goodness in your life :wink:

Reactions: sevenfourate

Being a man of such epic attention to detail as you are mate, there's no way you'd get on with the standard material. Looks great but it's CRAP!!! :smile:

Being a man of such epic attention to detail as you are mate, there's no way you'd get on with the standard material. Looks great but it's CRAP!!! :smile:

I've tried to be tactful even though i have strong views. But you've nailed it there Mes :smile:

***Mes and Shuv slink off to an unknown corner of the forum alone; and shunned by the masses.

I've tried to be tactful even though i have strong views. But you've nailed it there Mes :smile:

***Mes and Shuv slink off to an unknown corner of the forum alone; and shunned by the masses.

Ha! It's amazing how bad the material is mate. It takes a matter of months to start showing wear. It takes a little while to break but it goes fuzzy really quickly.

Ha! It's amazing how bad the material is mate. It takes a matter of months to start showing wear. It takes a little while to break but it goes fuzzy really quickly.

Yes, noticed mine today. Had them since August. Shocking really.

Going to be awesome shuv!

I love how when you go for it, you properly go for it! Going to be epic with some nicely retrimmed recaros!

Love it!!!

WP_20161030_14_16_42_Pro.jpg WP_20161030_14_16_42_Pro.jpg
Pictures of leather Recaros are making my palms sweaty. They look amazing.

Mine.
Pictures of leather Recaros are making my palms sweaty. They look amazing.

Grey ones are mine, grey & yellow ones belong to my mate Chris. @sevenfourate, both these were done by Trim Technik in the Wirral, who were Renault UK's official dealer fit suppliers. Had good service from them & highly recommend.

V__DA90.jpg

Superb info @Johnny 99

Thankyou very much !

**Your's....you know i've always loved. Your mates are............er............BRIGHT :smile: What colour is his car John ?
His car is black & the yellow works really well with it. I recently saw a black one with the same style, but red instead of yellow & that looked good. I have to say that my mate's seats do look sooo good when you see them for real. Maybe black & orange would be a little too much?

For me I'd deffo go alcantara in the middle section and leather bolsters as you pictured, sometimes the ass area car stretch and look crap in full leather

I had a set of these in one of my cars, lovely to look at but quite hard, real carbon backs too!

SDC11268Large.jpg[/URL]

SDC11267Large.jpg[/URL]

SDC11269Large.jpg[/URL]

For me I'd deffo go alcantara in the middle section and leather bolsters as you pictured, sometimes the ass area car stretch and look crap in full leather

I had a set of these in one of my cars, lovely to look at but quite hard, real carbon backs too!

SDC11268Large.jpg[/URL]

SDC11267Large.jpg[/URL]

SDC11269Large.jpg[/URL]

Thanks for the advice. And the pics !

Yea - after a bit of research and looking around that's my current thinking too. And why I didn't follow up at all on the leather set for sale yesterday as lovely as they looked.

Plus: buying a complete standard sets is too easy :smile:

In all seriousness I'm set on getting a pair recovered myself. If nothing else to have a 'unique' pair of pews....

Reactions: ///M
No probs mate, edge automotive are ment to be VERY good but expensive, has done a lot of Clio retrims from what I gather too :smile:

'Seat Impatience' has kicked in hard this morning. Digging up pics from Google, Mes's constant goading and seeing Micah's threads all havn't helped matters !

Already lobbed £300 into the already quite small 'seat-fund' this am - via selling a couple of items a mate has been crazing me for ages for; and the great ebay sell-off has well and truly begun.......

I must be crackpot.

Saw a car advertised with this interior. Same design a Chris' car, but different colour. Now thinking a black orange combo of some sort would look good in your car @sevenfourate, even if it's just orange stitching.

AETV52656197_7.jpg