Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

lovely choice boys..will have a look..maybe i can ask Father xmas this year..think i've been good :think:

lovely choice boys..will have a look..maybe i can ask Father xmas this year..think i've been good :think:
Forget 'good', I think you need to have been a saint to get those from father Christmas! I thought at first it was one of those ebay listings that was out of stock and so they just jack the price up, but then I read the ad!! I wonder how much I can pick up a GT3 for now, I'll just sell the seats and fit some cheapo ones. Would probably work out cheaper than my Clio in the long run...

i'd be happy with some around £200 mark..im not too demanding..just some to keep me properly in when on a track

@sevenfourate There is a place on my Industrial Estate who can custom make car mats. I reckon depending on what you want they will be between £50-80 for good material too.

They can stitch/write what ever you require and i have recently had a full set of mats of them for my girlfriends clio and also a rear boot mat for my dads range rover.

If you let me know what you are after i can give them a call to get you a rough price.

@sevenfourate There is a place on my Industrial Estate who can custom make car mats. I reckon depending on what you want they will be between £50-80 for good material too.

They can stitch/write what ever you require and i have recently had a full set of mats of them for my girlfriends clio and also a rear boot mat for my dads range rover.

If you let me know what you are after i can give them a call to get you a rough price.

THAT is superb....thankyou very much indeed. Hope you meant it as i'm 99% likely to recall you in on this offer !!!!!

THAT is superb....thankyou very much indeed. Hope you meant it as i'm 99% likely to recall you in on this offer !!!!!

100% mean it, let me know and i will give them a ring for you for a rough price so you have an idea in mind, or if you send me full details of what you want i can get you a proper quote.

They can put the writing where you want it and also different font, colour, size etc. also the stitching can be black/red i think

They have a poo quality material a mid ranged one (which i think is good enough) and a top spec one which is called Shag pile car mats (bad name i know) and it looks something like this http://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/a...006_platinum_car_mats.jpg?dateline=1390352445 (random picture)

I will get a picture of my dads boot mat they did as that was the best material they had and ill also get some pictures of my girlfriends mats as they was what they call the middle spec material.

I did get some for my golf and got Recaro stitched in them (will try find some photos if i have any)

So instead of the Renault Sport writing being yellow you would want it orange instead?

Yup - medium quality would be fine, And as long as they are tailored shape-wise and come with a drivers heel pad - Orange renaultsport stitching instead of the Yellow on the fronts only as pictured would be great. If you are able to get an idea of cost that would be fab. Thankyou hugely. No rush - don't kill yourself.

Yup - medium quality would be fine, And as long as they are tailored shape-wise and come with a drivers heel pad - Orange renaultsport stitching instead of the Yellow on the fronts only as pictured would be great. If you are able to get an idea of cost that would be fab. Thankyou hugely. No rush - don't kill yourself.

Will try give them a ring tomorrow if i get time! they should come with a heel pad (will double check) and also the fittings so you can fasten/clip the drivers side in.

Reactions: sevenfourate