Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Sounds like a good plan. I'm always forgetting MOTs too. Must get a reminder app. For the steering wheel I'm not overly keen on the perforated leather, reminds me of old golfing gloves. What about leather and suede instead?

Reactions: sevenfourate
3/ I've started talking to Royal Steering Wheels (Not sure if im going to exchange or send mine in) but i am 99% sure i'm going to have an Orange band on the top and Orange stitching [To compliment dash lights / information display lighting]. Not sure yet if im going to have perforated leather on the sides, or plain all around...... THOUGHTS ON THIS ?

Alacantra?

-sides-black-alcantara-9040-top-bottom-%2B-Yellow-leather-marker-at-12-oclock-yellow-stitching-1.jpg

Sounds like a good plan. I'm always forgetting MOTs too. Must get a reminder app. For the steering wheel I'm not overly keen on the perforated leather, reminds me of old golfing gloves. What about leather and suede instead?

Didnt know your a golfer......... :smile:

The whole suede / Alcantara worries me in terms of upkeep, longevity and grubby engineering hands on a day to day basis !

Why perforated leather and not solid anyway?

Is there a reason other than cosmetic?

Why perforated leather and not solid anyway?

Is there a reason other than cosmetic?

Other way around.: Solid with no perforated parts.

Just to be different, to be a change from standard.....and i think and hope i'll like that more :smile:

Other way around.: Solid with no perforated parts.

Just to be different, to be a change from standard.....and i think and hope i'll like that more :smile:
Sorry wasn't clear. I meant why is the original steering wheel perforated not solid?

I will go down the solid route as well I think.

Good plans Syer, and nice to hear you've decided(!?) on the steering wheel option! As Chris says, leather for the main grip part of the wheel will be more hard wearing, then you can have a nicer material on the rest. Win win?!

very nice plans Syer..bet your baby is in good hands.so much love..
new steering wheel has been on my list for ever..keep postponing it and doing other bits..
what seat are you thinking??