Recommend me some speakers please

I'm confused then, as mine isn't a Cup and has no rear speakers, or it has the cup pack but no red brembos! hmmm

I'm confused then, as mine isn't a Cup and has no rear speakers, or it has the cup pack but no red brembos! hmmm

Sounds strange? I do no know which non cup model came with 2 speakers I thought they were all 4 by 15w......

Last edited:
Well I've no idea then what mine is! Lol
it does have mids and tweets so does that count for the 4 x15?

most clio's do not come with rear speakers i think its a design thing mainly but you have to ask the dealers when they are selling you the car to throw some in:smile:

Just checked out Parkers guide and it says 2x15w RDS Radio Single CD with 4 speakers and fingertip controls as standard. :worried:
Is it worth getting a Cabasse 4x40 to keep things OEM? or aftermarket HU? And is an aftermarket HU, what ones will work with the head up display?

Last edited:
hey there

I have seen these pioneer ones, quite like the look of them, what could I get for the back then?

Am happy with the Sony H/U seems pritty good, does USB that's all I need.8)

did you fit a nice looking pannel that fits flush with the dash on the sony

I didn't want to open a new topic so I'll bump this one. :smile:

I'm looking for the best possible front speakers that my Pioneer AVH-5200BT HU can use. I'm not planning on buying an amp.

Was thinking of:

Pioneer TS-Q131C
Pioneer TS-E130Ci

To be honest, I'm looking for the <£120 speakers that are EASY TO FIT.

I'm listening to Hip-hop, R'n'B, Rap, House...so the bass is important (yes, I know, the best is if I get the woofer - but I don't want to :smile: ).

i brought TS-Q131C for the front of mine and TS-E1376 for the backs (they were yellow to match the fronts), then more recently brought a pioneer underseat sub, which i wired of the back speakers, i was/am pretty impressed with the outcome, and all off my standard head unit.

they sounded better then standard, should sound alot better with your aftermarket head unit.

I'm really in a dilemma:

Pioneer TS-Q131C

or

Pioneer TS-E130Ci

Is the TS-E130Ci hard to fit? I want it to look like OEM.

dont know the depth, but should fit as they are straight swap replacements, as for TS_E130Ci, the speakers may fit if you cut of two of the mounts, the tweeter on the other hand may not fit in the dash due it being quite tight in hole.

Finnaly....after 1.5h...

For the speakers it took me 10min, but to remove the tweeters and to install the Pioneer ones - 1.20h...:huh:

Sound is better, especially the kick and the treble. Bass? Hmmmh...not quite what I expected but somewhat better - hopefully they need a "run in period" so they'll play a bit better.

I think it was a well spent £40. :thumbup:

IMAG0556.jpg