Recommend me some speakers please

Am wanting to get the Pioneer ones, are we going to try an orginize a group buy, or will I just go ahead and order?

if you want to organise a group buy let me know and will do the best price i can. the pioneer ts-g1302i are a good simple but clear speaker to fill an empty space. sound good aswell if have an aftermarket stereo. they are normally £26.99 so let me know how many and can work some discount.

these ar good because the fixing tabs can be bent on the 2 corners not in use so they fit spot on, some other speakers have a full frame and wont work so easily.

if you want to organise a group buy let me know and will do the best price i can. the pioneer ts-g1302i are a good simple but clear speaker to fill an empty space. sound good aswell if have an aftermarket stereo. they are normally £26.99 so let me know how many and can work some discount.

these ar good because the fixing tabs can be bent on the 2 corners not in use so they fit spot on, some other speakers have a full frame and wont work so easily.

Sounds good, what are the attachments for the speaker wire, are they Renault fit or do you need to cut the plug off the wire?

Anyone else up for a group buy on these?

So would you say that Pioneer TS-Q131C would be good for the front and the ts-g1302i good for the rear? Or would two pairs of ts-g1302i do the job? Am after a half decent sound, I already have a fairly decent Stereo.

Also as mradam87 says is a straight swap?

Am interested in a group buy...

yeah the ts-q131c for front and the ts-g for the rear. you could have ts-g in the front aswell as other members have said thats what they did, i dont recommend this because they should be component (no tweeters) not coaxial. the ts-q are a bit pricey at around £65 but def worth it i think.

also beware if you play any sort of dance music you may find the bass distorting easier than it did with your standard speakers at high volume as they are much more sensitive. even though the quality is much better they do not like low down frequencies whereas standard ones are made from card and dont care! that's when you need a little sub to balance it all out lol! if you dont have your music loud loud its not a problem.