Recommend me some speakers

After driving something else for 3 months and getting back in the clio I've just realised how poor the standard speakers are.

Sooo as the thread title says, can you guys recommend me some new front and rear speakers and if possible maybe a rough price on what they cost ?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Planet audio FTW

I have their speakers all round with tweeters on the rear windows sills, with the standard HU as i didnt want to lose the display or stalk controls.

And i have to say they are amazin, the clafity of the sound is undeniable and have have many people comment on them.

Unfortunately as they were installed before i bought the car i cant tell you model numbers but can highly recommend the brand.

I recently fitted so cheap Alpine 13cm in the front door cards and after reading it somewhere on here or Cliosport, swapped the OEM fronts in place of the rear, just doing this has made a big improvement. Cheap too!

The only problem with that is, you now havent got tweeters in the back, as the backs are 2way with a tweeter in the middle of the speaker, the fronts arent.

The only problem with that is, you now havent got tweeters in the back, as the backs are 2way with a tweeter in the middle of the speaker, the fronts arent.

I don't sit in the back, only downside so far is one of the rears has now developed a rattle!

I am also looking to replace the standard speakers but after much research I have heard one story after another about the replacements being worse than the originals.
I was looking at some Polk DB's but I'm undecided. The shop has offered to fit one and see if I'm happy with it before doing all four

My Gordini doesn't have tweeters in the dash or connectors for them so the Pioneer direct replacements wont work without some re-wiring.
What are Pioneer suggesting for direct replacements of the rears... the ones listed are components.
I have the same crappy co-axial 2-way speakers in the front doors and the back