Recommend me some speakers please

would ppl be interested in a group buy if i can get one for you guys...... on these

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/hertz-dieci-dsk-130.html
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/hertz-dieci-dcx-130.html

30 quid more overall (without discount)
but nearly 3times better then the pioneers.

i have a good relation with a company (four master) and i will see if there is any thing i can do for you guys. or if you want better fronts then the energys are availble also

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/hertz-energy-esk-130-3.html

hertz is 1 of the best in car audio atm, see all the compition guys running that among with other brands. ive ran the high end of it and its the titties.

ill see what i can do. if nothing i would choose this over pioneer any day.

would ppl be interested in a group buy if i can get one for you guys...... on these

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/hertz-dieci-dsk-130.html
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/hertz-dieci-dcx-130.html

30 quid more overall (without discount)
but nearly 3times better then the pioneers.

i have a good relation with a company (four master) and i will see if there is any thing i can do for you guys. or if you want better fronts then the energys are availble also

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/hertz-energy-esk-130-3.html

hertz is 1 of the best in car audio atm, see all the compition guys running that among with other brands. ive ran the high end of it and its the titties.

ill see what i can do. if nothing i would choose this over pioneer any day.

I am trying to tell myself not to spend a lot of money on speakers, but they do look good.
Would it be a pritty simple swap? Also on the £140 ones what is the Crossover box for? And if I were to splash out on the Energy system what would you recomend for the back?

I can't be bothered with all the wiring, ok if the mid and tweet are close but these aren't.

I presume the custom pioneers have built in crossovers.

im confused tbh, :worried:

i just dont know which one to go for now.

i just want a good sounding speaker with a straight forward swap over. :frown:

it's easy to say Hertz are no.1, but not everyone can afford them. plus 80% of people who just buy them dont even do the full set up so never see the full potential. unless your building a sound off or competiton car the pioneers, kenwoods and alpines are all good.

is that for a group buy price, ?

and how much for the pioneer fronts, ( please ). :biggrin:

thats just a one of price, can prob do something for more than one. the fronts (ts-q) i will get a firm price for you tom when back in the shop. the last set i sold i think were £66 plus postage but the price may have changed.

trying to get the trader section opened i will list all clio related ICE etc for reference for everyone.

it's easy to say Hertz are no.1, but not everyone can afford them. plus 80% of people who just buy them dont even do the full set up so never see the full potential. unless your building a sound off or competiton car the pioneers, kenwoods and alpines are all good.

lol the hertz overall are 20-30 more than the pioneers and are lots better quality. nd im working on a group buy atm. you get for wht youpay for and as your in the car alot of your life wh not make it a nice place to be and listen to enjoyable music. the hertz aint the earth believe me .....

rite spoke to luke at plush automotive and he can do a group buy on the front dieci coponents and the rear coax"s for £110 delivered group buy needs to be 5 people or more. i can vouch the hertz is great but its your moneys so let me know and will take 2 days to be delivered

thanks

rite spoke to luke at plush automotive and he can do a group buy on the front dieci coponents and the rear coax"s for £110 delivered group buy needs to be 5 people or more. i can vouch the hertz is great but its your moneys so let me know and will take 2 days to be delivered

thanks

Count me in :thumbup:

List:
1 - RS197

So am off the other list now guys...

Last edited:
sorry dude, im not on the list im going for the high end hertz babys at 260 fronts and 190 rears lol.

if still unsure as what to buy between hertz and pioneer. check on talkaudio forum to reviews and the hertz will come out top every time. and for 110 delived ya cant grumble.

if you guys do want them. then im sure luke will be happy to acomadate you all in future towards other gear or stuff needed. great guy.

with regards to the wiring or boxes. they will fit nicely under a seat or behind the rear cards or any were.altho i belive the dieci has inline xover.

plush a;sp does custom builds/trimming if interested in any thing give me ashout and ill get prices for you all.

sorry dude, im not on the list im going for the high end hertz babys at 260 fronts and 190 rears lol.

if still unsure as what to buy between hertz and pioneer. check on talkaudio forum to reviews and the hertz will come out top every time. and for 110 delived ya cant grumble.

if you guys do want them. then im sure luke will be happy to acomadate you all in future towards other gear or stuff needed. great guy.

with regards to the wiring or boxes. they will fit nicely under a seat or behind the rear cards or any were.altho i belive the dieci has inline xover.

plush a;sp does custom builds/trimming if interested in any thing give me ashout and ill get prices for you all.

ok so does the tweeter have a inline crossover and the mid a crossover box? that makes it easier. also is the mounting depth ok on these and does the tweet come with an adpter to suit the renault fitment?

yes im pretty sur ei can fit them quite easliy dude.

mounting depth shoudnt be a problem.
i believe the components have an inline xover for both mid and tweeter. and they should fit ok in standard locations......

lol the hertz overall are 20-30 more than the pioneers and are lots better quality. nd im working on a group buy atm. you get for wht youpay for and as your in the car alot of your life wh not make it a nice place to be and listen to enjoyable music. the hertz aint the earth believe me .....

without doubt hertz are up with the top end installs and pioneer standard ranges are not.

think you should inform everyone the hertz components are not plug and play, plus the tweeter and cover will not be mountable. i think the hertz speakers (not sure what model you are refering to think its the esk's) have a seperate crossover which needs to be connected to the door and tweeter speakers. you need to either run new wiring or cut the old. not plug and play, even if you use the cars wiring its only about 18gauge which will sound nowhere near as good as it should. it is by no means an easy fit, the rears are simplar as they are just 2 way so only 2 wires.

in all the pioneers might not be as good quality (they are by no means bad and 90% of normal people wont tell the difference!) they are built to plug and play specifically for renault, the connectors fit straight on (no cutting) and the tweeters fit in the original postition with the covers remounted so all is invisible.

Last edited: