Recommend me some speakers please

The treble sounded quite harsh when I first got mine and fitted them, I did tweak some of setting on my HU (I didn't cut any treble just altered some DSP settings in terms of the psychoacoustic effects).

Had them in about 8 months now and wouldn't be without, they sounds great.

Guys I've heard that the Pioneer TS-Q131C is discontinued. Does anyone know if this is the case and if so does anyone know who may have some left that will post overseas?

There used to be shops on eBay selling them but now there aren't! :-(

Failing this, does anyone know of some other speakers that will fit easily like the Pioneer TS-Q131C?

Thanks

Guys I've heard that the Pioneer TS-Q131C is discontinued. Does anyone know if this is the case and if so does anyone know who may have some left that will post overseas?

There used to be shops on eBay selling them but now there aren't! :-(

Failing this, does anyone know of some other speakers that will fit easily like the Pioneer TS-Q131C?

Thanks

When i checked 1-2 weeks ago, was told by 2 suppliers they are on back order with Pioneer was quoted 4 week wait, so decided to stick with the components I had and made them fit the shallow door pods

Read through almost all of this, but still haven't found a definitive answer.

What's the best price/performance upgrade for a Cabasse Tronic ICE system in 197?
So far I am planning to soundproof the doorcards (got some sheets left from my previous car) as well as try and tackle few squeaks with the "anti squeak" tape.

Thinking of wiring up a small(-ish) active sub through the rear channel as AFAIK there is no pre-outs in Cabasse HU? Or maybe even disconnecting the rears at all to give more control over the sub? I've heard a 2.1 system before and it sounded alright as long as you're sitting in the front haha.

IMO would be great help to start a thread where everyone could review their ICE upgrades upon value, impressions, would do/wouldn't again - same as the one with mechanical upgrades :wink: