RB 200 Cup... Ordered!

JB40k

Platinum Member
My name's Lee, long time lurker and CS member.

After months of fantasizing, I finally bit the bullet and put a deposit down on a 200 Cup. Standard Racing Blue with only Tune Point as an extra; Recaros were on the list but I'd have struggled to justify the cost at the moment - A full fat model would have been the dream!

Well it's currently in France being built, so I've got 3 months of nail biting and getting up to scratch on here.

So yeah, hello all!

Welcome mate.Sounds great the next 3 months will feel forever now but you will love it when it comes

Welcome, yeah it starts to make a difference if you want Recaros, then if you want FF you still have to put the Cup Chassis on. Sure you'll love it.

:welcome: to the site.

We'll try to keep you entertained whilst your waiting :poke:

welcome to the site. I just sold my RB 197 but I think the colour is one of the best available. Enjoy

Thanks everybody, such a warm welcome!

I really can't wait... Already gorging myself on the Media threads and eyeing up a few detailing goodies too!

Am totally unbiased........not lol, but excellent choice of colour mate. First month will seem like 3 months, but then it will be here and really worth the wait! Happy motoring :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions