Petrol tank??

Makaveli160

Paid Member
Does anyone know how much fuel is left in the tank when it says 0 (or two lines), as i drove about 4-5 miles after it and its not a nice feeling lol just wandered as most cars iv owned are 20-50miles

Thanks

i reckon its about 5 litres left in? so however much that will give you.

I believe the tank is a 55litre? correct me if im wrong. and when im proper empty and fill up i can still only squeeze 50 litres in.

Yeah I believe J_Hale is spot on there!

Should still get you about 30miles until it splutters to a halt, unless you boot it and then it will be about 10 lol!

Cheers, yeah i remeber now maybe it was woody had a stone hit hes tank replaced it and said 5-6 litres in the bottom til empty. Nice to know lol

mine goes to the -- with about 30 miles left in the tank, im pretty sure theres more in it though but dont wanna run it to it run out.

Its so annoying that the miles left display goes blank before it reaches zero. Why can't it just tell me how much is left!?

mine goes-- at 22 have tried it but only did 18 before i got scared and filled up

When i replaced my tank i had be running it around on the light for aslong as i dared. Took the tank off and it filled a green tub with ease.

Audi do it right to zero miles my dad used to have an S5 and it was pretty accurate gauging from how much it cost to fill up from 5 - 10 miles left on the computer.

Before the mileage disappear it shows 30-37miles left. However I can get at least 60miles from it and only fill up 55L.