Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Hey Pav, I just cought up with your thread mate. Another NA bites the dust then!

Good luck matey, give us up to date with the progress:smile:

Reactions: Pav
Big news Pav. Hope it all goes smoothly and she's back putting an even bigger smile on your face soon.

Best of luck mate.

She finally made it to the garage Pav..

Well done mate. Must've been a big effort to get to where you're at.

Hopefully nothing's missing and you're back on the road pronto:grinning:

P.S. Can I have a ride!

She finally made it to the garage Pav..

Well done mate. Must've been a big effort to get to where you're at.

Hopefully nothing's missing and you're back on the road pronto:grinning:

P.S. Can I have a ride!
yeap she made it..now its all down to Trevor..hope he works his magic and the witch is back on the road asap..
thanks Ben..
sure you can jump in for a blast...:thumb:

Reactions: Big Ben
End of an era for sure, but the start of a whole new chapter - one that involves boooooost! :smile:

I know you've wanted to do the conversion for a while now, so you must be mega excited to finally see it happening! I think it's very fair to say that we are all proper hyped for you, so thank you for sharing it all with us!

Reactions: Pav and Gordini
so it has begun..just been on the phone to Trevor..from his observation he will use the clio loom with some bits from a megane one..said my loom is in much better nick too..the megane engine should be going in tmr..
also the meg radiator is much bigger than clio so he will have to work his magic again..so far so good he said..
IMG-20170213-WA0001[1].jpg

thanks

I'm kind of envious of you Pav, whilst still being a fan of the normally aspirated engine that I have to "grab by the scruff of the neck" to wring the best from. Looking forward to watching the progress on The Witch. I think I need a lottery win so I can have a n/a Clio & a turboed one!

I'm kind of envious of you Pav, whilst still being a fan of the normally aspirated engine that I have to "grab by the scruff of the neck" to wring the best from. Looking forward to watching the progress on The Witch. I think I need a lottery win so I can have a n/a Clio & a turboed one!
yeah i know what you mean..would be great to have both in your garage..i think that every car enthusiast must appreciate an N/A engine..that's just so much to it..but again..i live in the middle of Manchester and I cant red line it here to get some performance out of it,hence the turbo way..
hope it goes well and im soon reunited with my little blue smurf...
thanks for your kind words
also the actual conversion isnt that expensive..its the parts that are needed..!!

Reactions: Johnny 99
Thanks for the update Pavster, really good to hear that things are progressing well already! Excitement levels must be off the scale!