Pav's Albi Blue 197T

thanks Syer..yeah its bloody everywhere..gotta go have a shower pronto...
no im not Steve..bet its like extortionate money ..still have not got one though..

thanks Syer..yeah its bloody everywhere..gotta go have a shower pronto...
no im not Steve..bet its like extortionate money ..still have not got one though..
OK I wondered if you can just get a short conversion loom to between Clio and meg. do other places do them? I can't find any

thanks to Tom (@tombate911 ) for sorting the discount for us..arrived today and looking forward to fitting them real soon...looks like a very good piece of kit..even some lovely stickers were included in the package :thumb:View attachment 16501 View attachment 16502 View attachment 16503 View attachment 16504

Glad you're happy Pav! Certainly a good kit for the Clio set up. Also got the additional strengthening plates thrown in with the deal! Happy to be of help for members on here.

:smile:

Reactions: Sean197 and Pav
Glad you're happy Pav! Certainly a good kit for the Clio set up. Also got the additional strengthening plates thrown in with the deal! Happy to be of help for members on here.

:smile:
top job Tom..looking forward to fitting them and doing some track time...
many thanks

Reactions: tombate911
ok the ball is rolling now..received some bits today..
1. megane 225 engine wiring loom
2. air filter
3. Forge clamps

also my mechanic (Trevor) has sent me some photographs today..all went well and he said that the engine looks great..he fitted the ARP bolts and timing kit with water pump..he will be taking photographs for me as he goes along..quite looking forward to seeing some more progress..bringing some more bits for him tmr,clutch,flywheel,turbo,wiring loom and some other parts..made small amendments to the wiring loom as there were some imperfections..a heat proof tape was good to use..
@Sean197 I ordered the 225 thermostat from ED but Trevor said it was too small..any idea what happened there mate??he will send me some pictures tmr for me to see..
some pictures:
P_20170206_185426_1_p.jpg P_20170206_185435_p.jpg P_20170206_185437_1_p.jpg P_20170206_185531_1_p.jpg P_20170206_185545_1_p.jpg IMG-20170206-WA0000.jpg IMG-20170206-WA0001.jpg IMG-20170206-WA0002.jpg IMG-20170206-WA0003.jpg IMG-20170206-WA0004.jpg

@Pav.

So sorry buddy.

I missed this amongst the drama that is today :smile:

What i should have done is logged in here. Because THIS is the real drama. How damned exciting. You must genuinely be like a kid at Christmas. I'm betting you hardly sleep tonight !!

Super-pleased that a dream of your is finally coming to life.

***Can i sign up now for a passenger ride sometime. Please oh pretty please :smile:

yeah exactly this one Sean..will post some pics tmr..not happy either tbh..hope it will get sorted...

@Pav.

So sorry buddy.

I missed this amongst the drama that is today :smile:

What i should have done is logged in here. Because THIS is the real drama. How damned exciting. You must genuinely be like a kid at Christmas. I'm betting you hardly sleep tonight !!

Super-pleased that a dream of your is finally coming to life.

***Can i sign up now for a passenger ride sometime. Please oh pretty please :smile:
haha..im a bit like a little kid tonight..finally something is happening..just curious which parts are still missing..Trevor said that he would keep taking pictures to update me on this long journey..
no problem Syer..you are granted a ride no problem..just have to excuse my car not being up to your clean standards :excited:

haha..im a bit like a little kid tonight..finally something is happening..just curious which parts are still missing..Trevor said that he would keep taking pictures to update me on this long journey..
no problem Syer..you are granted a ride no problem..just have to excuse my car not being up to your clean standards :excited:

How fast we'll be travelling.....my car will be so far in your rear view mirror; it wont even be visible or matter :smile:

Reactions: Pav