Pav's Albi Blue 197T

hope not Tom..would love to do a track day when the weather gets a bit better..want to iron out any issues and then just enjoy it on a track..hope to do a track day with you and Chris at some point too again..

Trevor (my mechanic) will do the whole lot..
Make me a diagram please sir

hope not Tom..would love to do a track day when the weather gets a bit better..want to iron out any issues and then just enjoy it on a track..hope to do a track day with you and Chris at some point too again..

Trevor (my mechanic) will do the whole lot..

Sounds good. I'll be squeezing one into the summer holidays when I'm off work. Only 3 weeks till my next one at Anglesey. Looking forward to it but lots to get sorted before then. Should be fun trying to keep up with you in the turbo, I doubt it's possible now!

yeah i've read your thread about going to Anglesey..thought i could do it but then its a big risk not knowing whether car is ready or not..plus i want to drive it on the road 1st to make sure its safe..
well if you can keep up with me then i will be one unhappy bunny :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

yeah i've read your thread about going to Anglesey..thought i could do it but then its a big risk not knowing whether car is ready or not..plus i want to drive it on the road 1st to make sure its safe..
well if you can keep up with me then i will be one unhappy bunny :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yeah no doubt you'll need a month of running it and shaking down any niggles with it and gaining some confidence with it before taking it out on track. Really interested to see what it turns out like mainly due to the fact I've heard people say that turbo is a little boring on track with all that torque and loosing the ability to ring it's neck like the NA but all that power must be amazing in a little car.
I'd love more power but not sure how to go about achieving it yet.

yeah it will be interesting to compare..gotta admit that revving the NA engine is always fun so looking forward to seeing what the turbo is all about..
hope you have a good time and great weather at Anglesey

Reactions: tombate911
Sorry for my late reply to this Pav - only just seen it today. Really made up for you that the work is finally underway and your little witch is being transformed! I bet you can't wait till it's done! Hope all goes smoothly :smile:

P_20170210_162018_1_p.jpg P_20170210_162134_1_p.jpg P_20170210_162154_1_p.jpg P_20170210_162423_1_p.jpg P_20170210_162437_1_p.jpg P_20170210_163519_1_p.jpg ok.there's no going back now..the witch has been left with Trevor..she was very nervous though..i felt like a d*** leaving her there like that...fingers crossed all goes well and we will be reunited very soon!!meanwhile I have borrowed a pair of wheels from my work mate-so call me Mr.bike man :ban:

So exciting Pav, though must feel like it's the end of an era with the witch's heart being removed for a more effective one. Hope you get her back soon. Bet you can't wait!

So exciting Pav, though must feel like it's the end of an era with the witch's heart being removed for a more effective one. Hope you get her back soon. Bet you can't wait!
absolutely right on this one..felt like I was gonna shed a tear or two..feels weird..im really sad tbh with you..hope I feel different once i've driven the new witch:thumb:
Bet you're getting proper excited now! I know I would be :good:
as above..quite sad too..hope all is good and she will forgive me once she can beat some more powerful cars :tonguewink:

Last edited: