Pav's Albi Blue 197T

was on the phone to Trev last night and forgot to ask..gotta ask him tonight..another update is due :thumb:
i'm quite calm tbh..know that things dont always go according to the plan so not putting my hopes too high,if you know what I mean:sweatsmile:

Come on Pav - we're all gagging here !

We need updates, live web-cam feed, emails, texts and video-links to keep US updated :smile:

How horrendously exciting.

When did you first think to yourself "I might do that" ? Bet the 'dream' has been a while in the thinking..........

Reactions: ///M
haha Syer..im pretty sure he has a few cams in his garage..he told me that if I wanted to make it into a film he could provide me with the footage..Will have to ask him about the live feed though..think he has it linked up to his phone only..

well thought about megging my little girl the day I met up with Wilson ( litchy).he gave me a quick ride in his 320bhp clio and I was amazed..thats like 2 years back I 'd say...

was on the phone to Trev last night and forgot to ask..gotta ask him tonight..another update is due :thumb:
i'm quite calm tbh..know that things dont always go according to the plan so not putting my hopes too high,if you know what I mean:sweatsmile:

"According to plan" is an awesome outbox car at the end of it. What goes on in-between is always going to be a bit of a battle!

:smiley:

The live camera feed might be for security mate so probably not something we could look at if so.

Whatever, looking forward to updates. Mostly I'm looking forward to your "Bloody hell my car is amazing" posts at the end of it.

Reactions: Pav
yeah thats what it is M..bet Trev is fighting this fairly though..not cutting corners and stuff..
hope thats something I'll be able to say at the end of this conversion..also it was well worth dong...:thumb:

IMG-20170215-WA0033.jpg IMG-20170215-WA0031.jpg IMG-20170215-WA0030.jpg IMG-20170215-WA0028.jpg IMG-20170215-WA0027.jpg IMG-20170215-WA0025.jpg IMG-20170215-WA0023.jpg IMG-20170215-WA0024.jpg IMG-20170215-WA0022.jpg IMG-20170215-WA0021.jpg Some more work has been done today..Trevor is over the moon with everything..he says that all the parts fit perfectly andDtheres not been a need to trim,cut or adjust anything..
Haha he has to fit the meg radiator yet..all the wiring is done too..

That would be a great turnaround if it'll all be done by the end of the week! Glad you're keeping calm about it, I know I wouldn't be :smile: really excited for you Pavster!

Reactions: Pav
Awesome pictures Pav! I wish my mechanic sends me pictures of progress :tongueout:

Do you mind me asking how much it's all cost you? As the days go by it looks more and more of a good idea to move over to the dark side.