Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Awesome pictures Pav! I wish my mechanic sends me pictures of progress :tongueout:

Do you mind me asking how much it's all cost you? As the days go by it looks more and more of a good idea to move over to the dark side.
yeah Trevor is great..keeps me updated every day..rings me every night to tell me what he has done..cant praise him enough..top bloke with tons of experience!!
i can send you a spread sheet if you need to know the total cost..if you give me till this weekend I'll do one for you..

Reactions: tombate911
yeah Trevor is great..keeps me updated every day..rings me every night to tell me what he has done..cant praise him enough..top bloke with tons of experience!!
i can send you a spread sheet if you need to know the total cost..if you give me till this weekend I'll do one for you..

If you don't mind that would be awesome. It'll give me an idea of how much each part roughly costs.

If Trevor does a good job, I might have to pay him a visit one day :wink:. Group Buy megane swap?

well my car is basically a guinea pig..he has done conversions before but never on a clio..it's our little promotional project for his business..not that he needs more work as its damn hard to book in as it is..
yeah give me a shout this weekend just in case i forget to send it to you..

Really happy for you Pav and i'm closely watching this thread for updates! :smile: Your mechanic Trevor sounds like a gem, very hard to find someone like that in this day and age.

Reactions: Jimmy
Really happy for you Pav and i'm closely watching this thread for updates! :smile: Your mechanic Trevor sounds like a gem, very hard to find someone like that in this day and age.
thanks Davinder..I feel obliged to supply you guys with lots of visual material..great when you see whats going on..yeah Trevor is ace..hard to find a good man who understands how important your car is to you..
just had to order a new part from ebay as the one I had was faulty..hope its here by this Friday so i can give her a go this weekend..

Reactions: DS197
meanwhile in my spare room..since the Witch is having her hear transplant I (an old guy) have to cycle to work..the luck hasnt been my friend today though..a lovely puncture said hello to me this morning so will have to walk to work tmr morning..glad its not miles away or even worse-public transport :excited:P_20170215_183905_1_p[1].jpg

Looks awesome Pav! Keep the photos coming. When it's all done I'll be interested in feedback and costs if you don't mind sharing it privately. Even through part of me is toying with the super charger idea just to be different.

Public transport.... :mask:
spot on..our school is full of it atm..just yuk!!
A face mask is certainly needed as it's not just the small type of bacteria you encounter on public transport
haha..spot on..
Looks awesome Pav! Keep the photos coming. When it's all done I'll be interested in feedback and costs if you don't mind sharing it privately. Even through part of me is toying with the super charger idea just to be different.
no problem..I've offered to do a spread sheet for Greg on here so if you are interested I can do that for you too..good on you Tom..would be interesting..you have the needed knowledge so why not??
Hey pav don't forget to ask for wiring details!! Will buy you a huge donut.lol
Steve I spoke to Trevor about it and he said once he is done you can ring him no problem and he will take you through it..he is using some online software just so you know...so once all is up and running and we know there arent any issues I'll pm you his number if you want me to...

Reactions: tombate911
spot on..our school is full of it atm..just yuk!!

haha..spot on..

no problem..I've offered to do a spread sheet for Greg on here so if you are interested I can do that for you too..good on you Tom..would be interesting..you have the needed knowledge so why not??

Steve I spoke to Trevor about it and he said once he is done you can ring him no problem and he will take you through it..he is using some online software just so you know...so once all is up and running and we know there arent any issues I'll pm you his number if you want me to...
You are a top man pav. It won't be till I've got time to do it which will be couple of months. I owe you one if I ever see you.lol

well just been on the phone to Trevor and unfortunately,the car wont be ready this week..another part had to be ordered as the one I had was a wrong one..the driveshaft bracket was a wrong type..a few hiccups on the way but still smiling..gotta take this opportunity to enjoy the bike..not rained in Manchester the whole week :thumb:
also this is Trevor's Facebook page if you are interested to see what he is up to..

https://www.facebook.com/parkstreetmotors/

Sorry to hear about the delay Pav, but I guess with it being such a complex process there's bound to be small hiccups! The extra wait will make it all the more satisfying when it is all finished!