Ollie's AG 200 Progress thread (new wheels)

Really?? I only know of Zermatt being an anti car town but the rest of it seems normal in terms of restrictions, you just have to watch your speed as they are very strict when it comes to enforcing the law despite having some great alpine driving roads :wink: i usually go to a place around 50km from Italy which has a road that is listed in the top 5 best driving roads in the world, we should definatley organize a road trip :smile:

recieved my wheel nut covers today, wasn't too happy with them as they were a smokey chrome colour so decided to spray them myself with primer, black paint and lacquer.

Quite happy with the result :wink: :

d19295d1.jpg

Had some spare time on my hands this afternoon so decided to make some minor tweeks and clean both of my vehicles :wink:

I finally got round to fitting my custom painted steering wheel insert today:

IMG_1924.jpg

Wasn't liking the new sticker i put on as it looked far too big and in your face so decided to de-badge the whole rear. Took ages to peel off and remove the reisdue and Auto glym tar remover got me extremely high after breathing the stuff in for over 40mins so i would advise not smell it haha
Before:
!
IMG_1916.jpg

After:

IMG_1927.jpg

And here are a few photos i took today along with my daily ride haha:

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

The frog tucked away in its new home:

IMG_1914.jpg

Tomorrow i am changing back to the Contis for the trackday on sunday and i believe summeer is on its way in Italy so no need for winter tyres anymore :smile:

haha yeah its quite a tight fit but better than leaving it outside i guess.

Yeah thats what i use as my daily commute 10 euros of petrol lasts a week :smile: