Ollie's AG 200 Progress thread (new wheels)

IMAG0274.jpg

oh hello :wink: .. Ben said u had got a 200 the other day and i said there be a gd chance ude be on here then and here u are lol nice car thou, not jealous at all :jumpon: hahah ...ohhh Ben said u still got his blanking plate for dump valve or somik?

Last edited:
Alright Russell how have u been? Yeah i got one in the end it came up at a good price so i got it and had some cash to spare so it turned out well in the end :wink: U still got your 197? thats the best sounding hot hatch i have ever heard need to get for mine although i dont think they make it for the 200... Ohh yeah say sorry to him ill get my dad to send it to him asap completely forgot about that !

Got bored studying Economics today so went out and bought some LED bulbs for my reg lights and just fitted them. I must say it makes the car look modern and these ones are quite bright so i'm happy, just cut my finger fitting them as the French plastic sticks like mad :worried:

c8641af1.jpg

Alright Russell how have u been? Yeah i got one in the end it came up at a good price so i got it and had some cash to spare so it turned out well in the end :wink: U still got your 197? thats the best sounding hot hatch i have ever heard need to get for mine although i dont think they make it for the 200... Ohh yeah say sorry to him ill get my dad to send it to him asap completely forgot about that !

Yh not bad thanks mate and urself? sounds gd then, best colour imo as well :wink: . yh still got the 197 but its completely standard now :worried: sooo boring to drive without the exhaust lol starting a new job in a month or 2 so it'll definitely been gone soon although it will be missed. wld say they might offer to use ur car as a mock up and give u gd chunk of money off ,but being in Milan might be a little problem haha no problem mate il let Ben know, if you need his address il send u a PM bud. When u getting the clio on a track then? :tongueout:

Yh not bad thanks mate and urself? sounds gd then, best colour imo as well :wink: . yh still got the 197 but its completely standard now :worried: sooo boring to drive without the exhaust lol starting a new job in a month or 2 so it'll definitely been gone soon although it will be missed. wld say they might offer to use ur car as a mock up and give u gd chunk of money off ,but being in Milan might be a little problem haha no problem mate il let Ben know, if you need his address il send u a PM bud. When u getting the clio on a track then? :tongueout:

yeah i'm good thanks, wasn't convinced when i saw it in photos but now i agree :wink: Ahh thats a shame man was a nice car with all the touches, what u getting now then? Make sure it's nothing faster than Ben's VXR otherwise the poor guy might get a heart attack :wink: Yeah i would give it to piper to make one up but i would have to drive it to England which would be a bit of a mission just for an exhaust, maybe someone local can leave their car... Can't wait to get it on track hopefully soon at Monza :wink:

Not updated too much on mods as most of the stuff i have bought is in London waiting for me to pick it up at home :wink:

In the meantime i have installed a nice little track day toy for some good footage:

8b7af38f.jpg

b4e691b2.jpg

Also since the clio gets used in the Alps quite often during winter with icy snowy roads i set off yesterday to buy some snow chains only to find out that they can't be fitted. Came back had a look on the internet and read a bit about these, so i went for them in the end even though they were a big blow to the wallet :worried: i'd rather make it up and down the mountains though:

abcfad78.jpg

9b7e6728.jpg

Last edited:
Bet they cost a bob or too the go pro camera will get some great pics while your traveling about

Never seen those Spider things before, they look quite cool. More susbtantial looking than SnowSocks anyway.

GoPro are fantastic. :smile:

Popped into Switzerland for a short ski break, so i thought i would take some photos whilst i'm here:

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

And the main factor that got me up the snowy mountains :smile:

IMG_1889.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys, yess well worth the money for me got me everywhere i wanted even with deep snow although i'm sure the snow tyres play a big role as well. Around 300 euros for the spiders and wheel adaptors in total

Great pictures mate. You have chosen some nice scenery backdrops which make the pics even nicer :smile: Esepcially the swis mountains in one of them