Ollie's AG 200 Progress thread (new wheels)

Hi guys,

Got some progress going on my new car so thought i would make a progress thread.

Will keep updating this as i go on with modding it.

Full list of modifications:

Visual/cosmetic:

Cup spoiler
Carbon fibre spoiler tips
Vinyl wrapped black roof
Tinted rear windows
Carbon fibre exhaust surrounds
Projector headlights HIDs 6000K
'Akrapovic edition' wrapped front lip
TRS tow strap
Front/back black badges
Silvatec bulbs all round
Short Honda aeriel

Engine:

Milltek decat exhaust with centre silencer removed
ITG panel filter
Custom Remap
Custom throttle response remap
Motul 300V engine oil 5W 40

Brakes:

Endless Racing RF 650 brake fluild
Tarox DS200 Front brake discs
Endless racing Front carbon ceramic brake pads
Tarox Rear brake pads
Goodridge braided brake lines
Custom painted black Brembo calipers with Alien green lettering

Interior:

Alcantara wrapped side pillars
RS gear knob
Renault sport steering wheel insert
Fire extinguisher installed in the passanger footwell

Wheels/tyres:

Summer wheels: OZ Ultraleggera 17x 8J Matte Black
Summer tyres: Yoko. AD08 semi slicks
Winter wheels: Black Speedlines
Winter tyres: Pirelli Snowsport tyres

Suspension:

KW V1 Coilovers (waiting to be fitted)

Here are a few photos of when i got the car and how it all began...

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

1) First of all i decided to de-badge the clio badge from the boot. (Excuse the dirt it was washed yesterday) :worried:

Before:

IMG_1847.jpg

After:

IMG_1848.jpg

2) Installed a fire extinguisher in the passanger footwell:

IMG_1837.jpg

3) Added a new sticker on the roof:

IMG_1850.jpg

4) Bought some pirelli snowsport tyres to go over the speedlines as the car will be used in the Alps over the winters so it's a necessity for me:

IMG_1842.jpg

thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Itg panel filter,
KW coilovers,
Akra exhaust,
Qualife Diff,
Tints
new wheels and tyres
Hids
Wind deflectors
and other little bits and bobs i think of in the future :wink:

Really love the AG paint (I would though lol).

Plans sound superb and if this ends up anything like your old Corsa, it should come up a treat!

Nice car, looking at your plates are you or is the car from near Wroclaw?

haha mate your quite an expert i must say not many poles would know where the car was registered :smile: it was registered first in the regions of Wroclaw but today it got WI plates from Warsaw :smile:

Got some more mods done to the Clio :wink:

Today i bought an HID kit to go into the projector headlights along with some LED sidelights to match, hope to get it fitted by monday:

IMG_1173.jpg

Then i had my rear 3 windows tinted using the light tints so 35% same ones as they come out of the factory with. they came out very dark in these pictures:

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

And finally i visited HEKO today and got some wind deflectors :

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

sorry for the poor photo quality only had my phone with me

Last edited:
wind deflectors look good mate as do the tints!! just ordered some heko wind deflectors from ebay, waiting on delivery

thanks mate, you won't go wrong with HEKO, been supplying them for over 2 years and i can safely say they are by far the best in quality and looks

Awesome. Need so daylight photos though as night time ones don't show off our green too well.

haha yeah it's hard to capture havn't really had a chance to take any day light pics, will try and get some soon

AG is so hard to capture the drama of the paint on camera, but it looks stunning!

Find a friend with a DSLR and pics should come out better, plans sound awesome dude.

cheers mate, This was using a DSLR but i can't find the best way to set it up for night use, it's really poor in low light, i took these using a canon 500d, maybe you know what the best setting would be for night shots...?

The Clio is going in for it's first service tomorrow morning, gonna get an oil change as it's done 24,000 km, should i ask for a gearbox oil change aswell, i've heard of a couple going bang so maybe change it to fully synthetic?...

The Clio is going in for it's first service tomorrow morning, gonna get an oil change as it's done 24,000 km, should i ask for a gearbox oil change aswell, i've heard of a couple going bang so maybe change it to fully synthetic?...

I'd will be going fully synthetic whenever we get our grinding box changed.

cheers mate, This was using a DSLR but i can't find the best way to set it up for night use, it's really poor in low light, i took these using a canon 500d, maybe you know what the best setting would be for night shots...?

Only one way to get decent night shots - tripod, low ISO setting and a long exposure...

Don't get me wrong though they still look good and a very cool location to get some pics.