Ollie's AG 200 Progress thread (new wheels)

I'm thinking about getting a k tec cat back for the clio but still waiting for the TDF one to come out, before i take the plunge. i was just thinking is it worth getting a 200 sports cat as well on the clio or does it not make too much of a difference (power and sound wise)?

The standard Cat is pretty free-flowing to be honest mate. I only went with the 200 Cell because I got that and the Cat-Back at a ridiculous price!!! I fitted them both at the same time and have to say the noise is great, just right. There's been a definate bit more ooomph too, but the most noticable thing is that the flat spot is virtually non-existant now. I think there's a sceond hand Cat-Back on here at the moment... :wink:

The standard Cat is pretty free-flowing to be honest mate. I only went with the 200 Cell because I got that and the Cat-Back at a ridiculous price!!! I fitted them both at the same time and have to say the noise is great, just right. There's been a definate bit more ooomph too, but the most noticable thing is that the flat spot is virtually non-existant now. I think there's a sceond hand Cat-Back on here at the moment... :wink:

thanks for the advice mate!

After hearing very good feedback from Sintoflon products i decided to purchase some gear lube to help the poor gearbox on the 200. Not having major problems with it atm (touch wood) however the gearbox isn't as smooth as it should be. Getting fully synthetic gear oil put in next tuesday along with this stuff. Whilst i was at it i bought some racing protector for the engine :wink: Very expensive stuff for the quantity so i will give feedback to see if it was worth the money...

61daa580.jpg

Had the gear oil changed yesterday to fully synthetic 75w-90 and i must say that my initial impressions are that the gear changes are much smoother and no gear crunch :smile: I have to try it out on track as that's when the gear crunch occured mostly (could have been due to the heat) but i must say the oil and protectors work great. Big thanks to Simo for showing me the Clio Cup mechanics!

i'm very happy ollie :smile:

at the moment i use bardahl long life protector because when he changed my oil he put it..
next time i'll use sintoflon protector racing :smile:

Clio has a new friend :wink:

ab429e1c.jpg

4be970db.jpg

Does anyone know why the Ferrari is standing on mats? Tried to think of a logical explanation but nothing springs to mind haha

A few poor photos of today's trackday at Varano, sorry i forgot my SLR, i have some good go pro videos to upload as well :wink:

6b6eeee6.jpg

7410a663.jpg

148be850.jpg

ce4c1b79.jpg

939d6412.jpg

In gd time mate! Just waiting on a few things delivered and to be fitted :wink: . When u next coming back to UK? May need u to bring a set of Simo's top mounts with ya.

ok mate look forward to it Ben told me some of your plans they sound amazing! ill be back in may some time so no problem, i can bring some back for you :wink:

ok mate look forward to it Ben told me some of your plans they sound amazing! ill be back in may some time so no problem, i can bring some back for you :wink:

haha yh were see :wink: i was going to fast show until i overslept... lol gdgd ide rather give u the P/P money and knowing il deffo get them. il pm simo.