My clio mk3.

Finally got a picture up from the side.. phone camera..(Sh*t Quality!)
2ezrdis.jpg

Deffo need some spacers for the back end!

Looks good that, some bigger wheels might look better as smaller ones look a little lost with it lowered.

:thumbup:

For some reason I love this car lol, good look finding work, want to this this project finished :wink:

Finally got my job back! , so im going to get my car all sorted out like service, New tyres tax in a months time, insurance starts again in septemeber! so im guna crack on after that :smile:!.

Glad to hear that Ash hope the job goes well and you get to do what you want to your beasty:thumbsup:

Gotta get some sort of wrap for the silver bit between the door window and rear side window.

Im thinking about having an exhaust fitted and it decated. Any ideas how i should have it and what kind should i have, "Example" back box or straight threw pipe.. ?

Picture of the back end of the car:2itpqpw.jpg

Looks well mate I have just sold my car mate pick my 197 up Sunday can't wait lol so I may have my spacers off my Clio mk3 if you interested

Looks well mate I have just sold my car mate pick my 197 up Sunday can't wait lol so I may have my spacers off my Clio mk3 if you interested

Lucky ****! haha. How much is insurance for for you mate? ive just started work again, so hopefully by mi birthday i might get one myself :smile: nd btw what colour isit mate? everytime i try a quote for a 197 there always about 5k to insure one -.- but hopefully when im 21 itl dropp loads sooo.. ,How much u wanting for the spaces mate? and do u think i need new bolts?

Last edited:
It's black best colour :wink: lol they look mean and my insurance int bad tbh for my age it's costing me 1200 to insure.. I'll let you know about the spacers you don't need bolts they come with them I sold my mk3 to my brother for his first car the jammy **** he may have to take them off for insurance and the lowering springs I'll let you know if he decideds to take them off or not tell insurance

It's black best colour :wink: lol they look mean and my insurance int bad tbh for my age it's costing me 1200 to insure.. I'll let you know about the spacers you don't need bolts they come with them I sold my mk3 to my brother for his first car the jammy **** he may have to take them off for insurance and the lowering springs I'll let you know if he decideds to take them off or not tell insurance

Nice mate :smile:, and wth 1200 who u with? :S! just quoted one now lowest i get is bout 4k :worried:! nd ok matey.

Admiral mate I have got 3years no claims that's y I think I got it for 1100 but went up when I rung my mk3 was 800 to insure I fort was abit expensive for a 1.4