My clio mk3.

Any more pics than that dude?

Black roof looks good and the 197 grills look way better than the standard ones aswell!

Looks nice mate. And I'm pretty sure we've all had to have an underpowered car before we got the ones we wanted! 973cc Corsa I had before the 7 lol ;/

Very nice looking Clio you have there
We all had to start with standard cars mate your time will come
Enjoy the one you have:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks dudes :smile:. I bought the car standard and im just doing little mods too it as you can see til my time comes to buy renault sport :blush:!

Nice mate, keep the mods cheap and save up for the RS and nightmare insurance!

Thanks dudes :smile:. I bought the car standard and im just doing little mods too it as you can see til my time comes to buy renault sport :blush:!

You have a nice motor there mate. The 197 grills inbetween lights look nice touch. The black roof with the silver go well together.

Are they 6K HID's?

I had a corsa C SXI 1.2 before my 197 for 3 years. Your time will come mate, just keep out of trouble, try not to get any points, keep your NCB as gd as possible and once your 21 you can start looking for faster cars. That's the approach I took. O yeah and saved loads as well to get the 197.

For now you have a nice smart car mate. Looks in good condition to :smile:

i'll second what racer2011 said mate i brought my 197 brand new at 19 and loved it to pieces only fro 2 n half years later some polish woman wrote it off :@ so i have another one now:smile: but im saving up for a meg when i hit 25 i may go for it

You have a nice motor there mate. The 197 grills inbetween lights look nice touch. The black roof with the silver go well together.

Are they 6K HID's?

I had a corsa C SXI 1.2 before my 197 for 3 years. Your time will come mate, just keep out of trouble, try not to get any points, keep your NCB as gd as possible and once your 21 you can start looking for faster cars. That's the approach I took. O yeah and saved loads as well to get the 197.

For now you have a nice smart car mate. Looks in good condition to :smile:

The hids are 12k mate in the day they just look really light blue.. and thanks alot:smile:!

Last night I got my car keyed alway round my it really bad! looked on camera to see if ould catch them! I'm surprise it was a man and woman who did it at 10 o'clock at midnight! Was thinking it what going to be a childish gang of lads or something! Hope the police actually find them the low life scrum! You can't have anything these days!
what made me even more madder they wrote on my mums car which was facing mine saying oopsy across winscreen in the frost!

That's seriously f***ed up. I've fortunately never experienced clueless f***wit vandalism.

I really hope they find/catch them for you.

Haha, arrested?! Great stuff!! It's not often it works out like that.

When it's sorted, you deffo need some more pictures... :wink: