My clio mk3.

Thats awesome dude! How did they go about catching who did it?
Well at the time it append.. the police have cameras up the road from where i live and theyve checked them 5mins before this happend and it shows them coming out of a pub near my house then crossing over to the shop then they go in shop and there faces are clear as day in the shop then theyve gone down road to mine then our camera has caught them bending down at the side of my car keying it lol.. the funny thing is they live on my street haaa! thik ****s thats all i can say!

Glad they've been caught.

Just hope they can afford to pay, i had a motorbike stolen years ago, they caught them but they were on the dole, i used to get a cheque once a fortnight for something like £1.76.

Hope it all works out ok in the end.

Nice car.

I had a 1.5DCI 86 when they first came out, really loved it.

The 197 doesnt get anywhere near that mpg... I was pushing 50 in that and wasnt even driving nicely!

Would like to see more non-197/200s on here!

Decided to let them pay for the panels what are keyed backk to silver then im going to sell it in a couple of month when my next insurance is and get a 197 or 200 what should i go for ? :smile:

Wait and see what happens to prices when the new Clio comes out.
All depends on budget and dealer offers.

Our cars seem to be losing value as they are perceived as high maintenance cost, which is a shame, but also a good thing as you can find nice clean examples with low mileage :smile:

Well, I've never seen a 197 for 5 grand, but I always look on ebay. Seem to be 6ish for a decent 56plate, then up up and away depending on mileage, and strangely dependant on location....

Well, I've never seen a 197 for 5 grand, but I always look on ebay. Seem to be 6ish for a decent 56plate, then up up and away depending on mileage, and strangely dependant on location....

Go on auto trader mike there's 2

Have a look on autotrader, allways seem to be a few on at £4500 but seen the odd one cheaper a few times.